Northern Choice (Wellington To Auckland Summer)
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 34:35:58
- Our saving
- US $ 1,249
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Ilham "It was an amazing experience, that exceeded my expectations. It is a life changing, as this was my first long group tour experience that I will definitely do again. Susie is an amazing trio manager who run the extra mile to make sure that we have the best possible experience. The transportation was great as well, we were lucky to have Pat as driver !! Overall, I couldn't start 2017 in a better way..."
- +5 Destinations
- New Zealand North Island
- Check out the Tattoo Museum in Wellington
- Experience mountain biking Old Coach Road
- Sample an authentic local dinner
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Wellington and end in Auckland! With the in-depth cultural tour Northern Choice (Wellington To Auckland Summer), you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Wellington to Auckland and through Wellington, New Zealand and 5 other destinations in New Zealand. Northern Choice (Wellington To Auckland Summer) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- JonathanWritten on April 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentFreakin loved this trip! absolutely amazing. I actually never heard of Contiki before. Didn't realize it was actually an age restriction from 18-35 year olds. So that was a nice surprise as that just kept things more active with a younger group like that. I only got a few years left in me to stay in this range... :( But sky diving for the first time, and rafting down the worlds tallest commercial waterfall of 22 feet was amazing! Chels did an amazing job on everything. super positive, lots of energy and has a kind heart.Show detailed ratings
- BriannaWritten on November 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentSuch an amazing experience. I met so many new friends and had so many fun adventures. Saul and Weeman were awesome and great at keeping everyone happy. Definitely budget for the MeTime experiences. There is not a lot to do when you don’t do them but sometimes there’s hikes in the area. Rafting and skydiving were my favourites!Show detailed ratings
- EEllenWritten on March 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentI have had the best experience and would definitely reccomend it to anyone. Susie was dedicated and worked hard. She gave as much detail as possible and always worked her hardest to accomodate for everyone. She was one of the reasons i decided to stay on my contiki trip longer and was able to give me the advice i needed while in new zealand. Contiki overall provided a great experience and covered all the places that i wanted to go and was able to provide a competitive price.Show detailed ratings
- VSVanessaWritten on March 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentSusie is amazing! So helpful and sweet! She'll make sure you have the trip of a lifetime!! She knows all the great places to go and definitely goes out if her way to make you have a great time!!! She makes everyone feel welcome and loved! Love you Susie!Show detailed ratings
- PPolinaWritten on March 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentSusie was an amazing guide, she gave us a very good explanation of every activity and made sure we could do all the ones we wanted !Show detailed ratings
- RWRachaelWritten on March 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentSuzy and Pat were amazing, very informative, helpful and fun!! Buses and hotels were great and meet a lot of lovely people on the tripShow detailed ratings
- SShakiraWritten on March 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went over to New Zealand by myself and Susie made me feel so welcome and showed me a great time with so much adventure and thrill seeking!Show detailed ratings
- KKeriWritten on March 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy recent New Zealand trip was better than i expected! Susie was an amazing tour guide. She had great local knowledge, made everyone feel welcome and she was so much fun! The weather was beautiful, the people were really nice, the tour guide was fantastic, the food was great and the scenery was amazing.Show detailed ratings
- IIlhamWritten on January 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was an amazing experience, that exceeded my expectations. It is a life changing, as this was my first long group tour experience that I will definitely do again. Susie is an amazing trio manager who run the extra mile to make sure that we have the best possible experience. The transportation was great as well, we were lucky to have Pat as driver !! Overall, I couldn't start 2017 in a better way !!Show detailed ratings
- JVJennifaWritten on January 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentSusie was absolutely amazing. She took all the planning out of the trip which just made it so much easy. She also has a fun loving attitude which made the trip even more enjoyable.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Wellington
- Day 2: Wellington
- Day 3: Wellington to Mt. Ruapehu
- Day 4: Mt. Ruapehu to Taupo
- Day 5: Taupo to Rotorua
- Day 6: Rotorua
- Day 7: Rotorua to Auckland
- Day 8: Auckland to Paihia
- Day 9: Paihia
- Day 10: Paihia to Auckland
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- New Zealand HD
- Contiki In Depth
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 20, 2016
What type of accommodation is used on this trip?
Please note that on this trip your accommodation is included and you will be spending 10 nights in hotels and lodges.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos11th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Northern Choice (Wellington To Auckland Summer)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Wellington10 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to AucklandNot available in your region
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Wellington10 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$198$1,459-14%USD $1,260
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Wellington10 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$198$1,459-14%USD $1,260
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Wellington10 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Auckland9 seats left$58USD $1,387
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Wellington10 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$58USD $1,387
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Wellington10 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Auckland8 seats left$197$1,445-14%USD $1,249
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Wellington10 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$58USD $1,387
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Wellington10 DaysMondayOct 15, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$59USD $1,416
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Wellington is the starting point and Auckland is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 June 2018 the full payment of $1,249 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1249 for Northern Choice (Wellington To Auckland Summer), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,002 km.
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 310 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 160 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 185 km
- Paihia (New Zealand)
- 185 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,249 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 807 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 28 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Choice (Wellington To Auckland Summer)