Northern Choice (Christchurch To Auckland)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,635
- +8 Destinations
- New Zealand North Island
- Wander through Cuba Street in Wellington
- Check out Mt Ruapehu for scenic views
- Experience sky diving in Taupo
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JonathanWritten on April 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Freakin loved this trip! absolutely amazing. I actually never heard of Contiki before. Didn't realize it was actually an age restriction from 18-35 year olds. So that was a nice surprise as that just kept things more active with a younger group like that. I... Read more
- BriannaWritten on November 9, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such an amazing experience. I met so many new friends and had so many fun adventures. Saul and Weeman were awesome and great at keeping everyone happy. Definitely budget for the MeTime experiences. There is not a lot to do when you don’t do them but... Read more
- EEllenWritten on March 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have had the best experience and would definitely reccomend it to anyone. Susie was dedicated and worked hard. She gave as much detail as possible and always worked her hardest to accomodate for everyone. She was one of the reasons i decided to stay on my... Read more
- VSVanessaWritten on March 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Susie is amazing! So helpful and sweet! She'll make sure you have the trip of a lifetime!! She knows all the great places to go and definitely goes out if her way to make you have a great time!!! She makes everyone feel welcome and loved! Love you Susie!
- PPolinaWritten on March 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Susie was an amazing guide, she gave us a very good explanation of every activity and made sure we could do all the ones we wanted !
- RWRachaelWritten on March 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Suzy and Pat were amazing, very informative, helpful and fun!! Buses and hotels were great and meet a lot of lovely people on the trip
- SShakiraWritten on March 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went over to New Zealand by myself and Susie made me feel so welcome and showed me a great time with so much adventure and thrill seeking!
- KKeriWritten on March 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My recent New Zealand trip was better than i expected! Susie was an amazing tour guide. She had great local knowledge, made everyone feel welcome and she was so much fun! The weather was beautiful, the people were really nice, the tour guide was fantastic,... Read more
- IIlhamWritten on January 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing experience, that exceeded my expectations. It is a life changing, as this was my first long group tour experience that I will definitely do again. Susie is an amazing trio manager who run the extra mile to make sure that we have the best... Read more
- JVJennifaWritten on January 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Susie was absolutely amazing. She took all the planning out of the trip which just made it so much easy. She also has a fun loving attitude which made the trip even more enjoyable.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Christchurch to Wellington
- Day 2: Wellington
- Day 3: Wellington to Mount Ruapehu
- Day 4: Mount Ruapehu to Lake Taupo
- Day 5: Lake Taupo to Rotorua
- Day 6: Rotorua
- Day 7: Rotorua to Auckland
- Day 8: Auckland to Paihia via Parry Kauri Park
- Day 9: Paihia
- Day 10: Paihia to Auckland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- New Zealand with Contiki
- In-Depth Explorer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many meals are included in this trip?
You will have 12 meals included on this trip.
All of your breakfasts and three dinners are included.
What type of accommodation is used on this trip?
Please note that on this trip your accommodation is included and you will be spending 9 nights in hotels and lodges.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marita, 33 years old14th October 2018
Northern Choice (Christchurch To Auckland)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Christchurch10 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to AucklandNot available in your region
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Christchurch10 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to AucklandOnly 1 seat left$84USD $1,675
- FridayDec 7, 2018from Christchurch10 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Auckland8 seats left$84USD $1,675
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Christchurch10 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Auckland7 seats left$84USD $1,675
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Christchurch10 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to AucklandOnly 1 seat left$84USD $1,685
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Christchurch10 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to AucklandOnly 1 seat left$84USD $1,685
- MondayDec 31, 2018from Christchurch10 DaysWednesdayJan 9, 2019to AucklandOnly 1 seat left$84USD $1,685Book Now Hold my
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$84USD $1,685
- TuesdayJan 8, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysThursdayJan 17, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$84USD $1,685
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to Auckland8 seats left$84USD $1,675
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Christchurch is the starting point and Auckland is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 December 2018 the full payment of $1,635 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1635 for Northern Choice (Christchurch To Auckland), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 151 km
- Kaikoura (New Zealand)
- 154 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 233 km
- Mount Ruapehu (New Zealand)
- 79 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 194 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 49 km
- Parry Kauri Park (New Zealand)
- 137 km
- Paihia (New Zealand)
- 185 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,635 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 951 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 71 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 30 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Choice (Christchurch To Auckland)