Kiwiana Panorama (Queenstown To Auckland Summer)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,857
- Enjoy the adrenaline rush in Queenstown
- See the icy formations of the Franz Josef Glacier
- Enjoy Wellington's funky shops
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- LSLakeeshaWritten on March 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentWas amazing, the tour guide and driver was awesomeShow detailed ratings
- HollyWritten on December 8, 20174.0 - GoodIt was an amazing trip! I did so many thrilling activities! Swinging over a canyon, Helicopter rides, Jet boat rides, Sunset Cruises, Canyoning the list goes on and on.Show detailed ratings
- MarieWritten on July 24, 20174.0 - GoodThis trip was absolute incredible! My Tour guide Katie was perfect organized and just an awesome person! The coach was comfortable and WiFi was provided. So this trip is a great opportunity to of lot of this beautiful country in a short time periode and have a lot of fun!Show detailed ratings
- AlisonWritten on May 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentWithout fail every time I travel with Contiki I have the best time! They include everything - make it all easy - super comfy coaches, knowledgeable staff and drivers, and such a great attitudeShow detailed ratings
- RRobWritten on April 2, 20174.0 - GoodThe contiki in New Zealand is definitely on of the best things I've ever done, due to no small part to Susie. She was incredibly knowledgeable, funny and really made it seem like we were part of a family. Kia Ora Susie :)Show detailed ratings
- SSamWritten on March 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentI was blown away by my experiences in New Zealand and by the support we received from Susie and Pat at every step of the way! Their enthusiasm was infectious and was such an important part of what made this trip so memorable.Show detailed ratings
- RRebeccaWritten on March 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on my first Contiki in New Zealand and was extremely lucky to get Susie as our tour manager! She was so knowledgeable, fun and super helpful with everything. I would definitely love to have Susie as a tour manager again!!Show detailed ratings
- LDLauraWritten on March 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had the best experience I could have imagined with Susie as my Contiki guide. She was always energetic and helpful. Susie ensured that everybody on tour was happy, comfortable and helped us resolve any problems quickly, and to the best of her ability. Her and our bus driver, Patty, were hilarious and I would 100% recommend them to my friends. I would definitely love to go on another trip with them! Fantastic.Show detailed ratings
- KKristenWritten on January 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentExceeded expectations. Our tour guide was engaging, fun and encouraged to get involved in everything that was happening around us. The scenery was amazing - rolling green hills, snow-capped mountains and blue lakes around every corner. There was never a dull moment.Show detailed ratings
- LGLindseyWritten on January 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy trip was different to what I expected. I was very nervous before coming on the trip as, being 30, I was worried that I wouldn't get on with the other people or get annoyed with the partying etc. I was so happy when Susie explained that everyone was there for different reasons (seeing the sights / going out etc) and they they all were ok. If made me relax and enjoy the trip as how I wanted it to be. The accomodation was great for the majority and the driving & insights susie and pat gave us made me really happy I chose contiki and not to drive around myself. I had an amazing time and would definitely recommend contiki to people my age!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Queenstown
- Day 2: Queenstown
- Day 3 - 5: Queenstown
- Day 5: Queenstown to Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 6: Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 7: Franz Josef Glacier to Christchurch
- Day 8: Christchurch to Wellington
- Day 9: Wellington
- Day 10: Wellington to Mt. Ruapehu
- Day 11: Mt. Ruapehu to Taupo
- Day 12: Taupo to Rotorua
- Day 13: Rotorua
- Day 14: Rotorua to Auckland
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Can you please provide more information on this type of tour?
This is an amazing tour of New Zealand with some amazing highlights such as ice climbing at Franz Joseph Glacier, enjoying the stunning scenery through Haast Pass and rafting down Kaituna River.
- July 14, 2016
I'm just wondering about travel visas. If I book this trip with you, will I have to arrange that myself or will you or Contiki take care of it?
Unfortunately TourRadar and Contiki are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advanced permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
- July 1, 2016
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Faye11th February 2018
Kiwiana Panorama (Queenstown To Auckland Summer)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Queenstown14 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Auckland10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $419$2,275-18%USD $1,857
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Queenstown14 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Auckland8 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $309$2,275-14%USD $1,966
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Queenstown14 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Auckland10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $91USD $2,184
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Queenstown14 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Auckland10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $90USD $2,159
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Queenstown14 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Auckland10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $306$2,249-14%USD $1,943
- ThursdayJul 19, 2018from Queenstown14 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Auckland8 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $90USD $2,159
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Queenstown14 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to Auckland10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $90USD $2,159
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Queenstown is the starting point and Auckland is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 June 2018 the full payment of $1,857 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1857 for Kiwiana Panorama (Queenstown To Auckland Summer), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 222 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 199 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 112 km
- Hanmer Springs (New Zealand)
- 212 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 310 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 160 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,857 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 800 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 45 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Kiwiana Panorama (Queenstown To Auckland Summer)