Kiwiana Panorama (Start Queenstown, End Auckland, Summer, 14 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,175
- Rather Poor
- ShwetaWritten on October 28, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
The absolute WORST tour I have ever been on. I was on Kiwiana Panorama tour in late Sept/early Oct and had some issues initially as the tour manager (Jason Laine aka Jay) was disorganized and not very good at planning optional activities or communicating... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a lot of fun and met a bunch of good people
- MJMarieWritten on June 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Would have loved an extra night in Taupo :)
- LSLakeeshaWritten on March 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Was amazing, the tour guide and driver was awesome
- HollyWritten on December 8, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing trip! I did so many thrilling activities! Swinging over a canyon, Helicopter rides, Jet boat rides, Sunset Cruises, Canyoning the list goes on and on.
- MarieWritten on July 24, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This trip was absolute incredible! My Tour guide Katie was perfect organized and just an awesome person! The coach was comfortable and WiFi was provided. So this trip is a great opportunity to of lot of this beautiful country in a short time periode and... Read more
- AlisonWritten on May 12, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Without fail every time I travel with Contiki I have the best time! They include everything - make it all easy - super comfy coaches, knowledgeable staff and drivers, and such a great attitude
- RRobWritten on April 2, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The contiki in New Zealand is definitely on of the best things I've ever done, due to no small part to Susie. She was incredibly knowledgeable, funny and really made it seem like we were part of a family. Kia Ora Susie :)
- BBrendaWritten on March 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a wonderful trip to New Zealand due to the trip manager. Susie was a phenomenal leader full of energy and fun who was so helpful for all of us and encouraged all of us to have the best trip. She really made us a family. Chur
- SSamWritten on March 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I was blown away by my experiences in New Zealand and by the support we received from Susie and Pat at every step of the way! Their enthusiasm was infectious and was such an important part of what made this trip so memorable.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Queenstown
- Day 2: Queenstown
- Day 3: Queenstown
- Day 4: Queenstown
- Day 5: Queenstown to Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 6: Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 7: Franz Josef Glacier to Christchurch
- Day 8: Christchurch to Wellington
- Day 9: Wellington
- Day 10: Wellington to Mount Ruapehu
- Day 11: Mount Ruapehu to Lake Taupo
- Day 12: Lake Taupo to Rotorua
- Day 13: Rotorua
- Day 14: Rotorua to Auckland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- New Zealand with Contiki
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you please provide more information on this type of tour?
This is an amazing tour of New Zealand with some amazing highlights such as ice climbing at Franz Joseph Glacier, enjoying the stunning scenery through Haast Pass and rafting down Kaituna River.
I'm just wondering about travel visas. If I book this trip with you, will I have to arrange that myself or will you or Contiki take care of it?
Unfortunately TourRadar and Contiki are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advanced permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Can you help us with our visas if needed?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina13th October 2018
Kiwiana Panorama (Start Queenstown, End Auckland, Summer, 14 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Queenstown14 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to AucklandNot available in your region
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Queenstown14 DaysWednesdayJan 2, 2019to AucklandOnly 1 seat left$90USD $2,245
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Queenstown14 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to AucklandOnly 1 seat left$90USD $2,245
- FridayDec 28, 2018from Queenstown14 DaysThursdayJan 10, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$90USD $2,245
- TuesdayJan 1, 2019from Queenstown14 DaysMondayJan 14, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$90USD $2,245
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Queenstown14 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$90USD $2,245
- WednesdayJan 9, 2019from Queenstown14 DaysTuesdayJan 22, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$90USD $2,245
- ThursdayJan 17, 2019from Queenstown14 DaysWednesdayJan 30, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$89USD $2,235
- MondayJan 21, 2019from Queenstown14 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$89USD $2,235
- FridayJan 25, 2019from Queenstown14 DaysThursdayFeb 7, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$89USD $2,235Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Queenstown is the starting point and Auckland is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 January 2019 the full payment of $2,175 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2175 for Kiwiana Panorama (Start Queenstown, End Auckland, Summer, 14 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 222 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 199 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 112 km
- Hanmer Springs (New Zealand)
- 212 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 310 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Waitomo Caves (New Zealand)
- 160 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,175 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,079 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 79 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Kiwiana Panorama (Start Queenstown, End Auckland, Summer, 14 Days)