'Sweet As' South (Reverse)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,265
- +7 Destinations
- New Zealand South Island
- Rather Poor
- KrystleWritten on April 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Unbelievably amazing tour. Everything was extremely professional and well organized. I had the time of my life. I highly recommend this tour.
- BBrittanyWritten on October 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was everything i expected plus more our guide ed was really good at his job and raf the driver was the best bus driver iv ever experienced
- JDJackWritten on March 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip with Contiki was absolutely amazing! Susie and Pat are brilliant. The tour was really organised and we'll run. Definitely recommend doing a tour with Contiki.
- KBKrystalWritten on March 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Susie is f*****g amazing!!! So helpful, kind, informative and fun! She made the trip awesome!
- KHKrenWritten on March 10, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing. It was my first contiki so I didn't know what to expect. But our trip leader and driver were more than amazing ! They made it a trip of a life time and I've been on two contikis since and neither come close to the New Zealand. The... Read more
- DDaveWritten on March 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was excellent. Exceeded expectations, and the knowledge Susie had of NZ was thorough and relevant.
- APAnthonyWritten on March 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an awesome trip. I really don't know if there could be a better guide out there than Susie, she was great.
- ATAlvinWritten on March 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Susie Ferkins is the best tour guide for contiki ever. If you travel to New Zealand, i would recommend Susie Ferkins for the tour guide. She explains everything really clear and recommends some good places to dine and also to party/drink. Everything went... Read more
- AAlbertWritten on March 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Probably one of the best tour guide haha...love every bit of the trip. Who knows we may cross path again. Time will tell :). Keep up the good tour guide all the best.
- CSCarolineWritten on March 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was awesome, way exceeded my expectations. Tour guide susie and driver patty made it!!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Christchurch to Franz Josef via Arthers Pass and Hokitika
- Day 2: Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 3: Franz Josef Glacier to Queenstown
- Day 4: Queenstown
- Day 5: Queenstown
- Day 6: Queenstown
- Day 7: Queenstown to Te Anau via Milford Sound
- Day 8: Te Anau to Lake Ohau via Arrowtown
- Day 9: Lake Ohau to Christchurch via Lake Tekapo
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- New Zealand with Contiki
- In-Depth Explorer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are there any gliding activities available on this tour?
Gliding is unavailable by this operator, as it is a high risk sport, mind you there is other heart pumping adrenaline rushed activities such as bungee jumping, sky swinging available at your personal expense on this tour.
What are the optional activities?
Please, see below the list of included activities and optional activities:
Scenic drive across the Southern Alps
Stop at Arthurs Pass
See a demonstration of traditional Maori greenstone carving
Chill out at our legendary theme party
Drive through Haast Pass & see Thunder Creek Falls
Get cerebral with a visit to Wanaka's Puzzling World!
Explore tiny Arrowtown
Set your pulse racing with a hair-raising ride on the Shotover Jet
Entry to one of Queenstown's hottest nightspots
Stop at AJ Hackett's Kawarau Bridge
Stop in Alexandra in Central Otago
Tour & tasting at the iconic Speight's Brewery
See Baldwin Street, the world's steepest street
Visit the impressive Moeraki Boulders
Stop at Oamaru & Benmore Dam
Guides who have led this tour
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith, 72 years old29th September 2018
'Sweet As' South (Reverse)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Christchurch0 seats left$70USD $1,405
- FridayNov 30, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to ChristchurchOnly 1 seat left$70USD $1,405
- SaturdayDec 8, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to Christchurch0 seats left$70USD $1,405
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Christchurch7 seats left$204$1,405-10%USD $1,265
- MondayDec 24, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Christchurch10+ seats left$70USD $1,405
- FridayDec 28, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$70USD $1,405
- TuesdayJan 1, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysWednesdayJan 9, 2019to Christchurch9 seats left$70USD $1,405Instant BookHold my
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$70USD $1,405
- WednesdayJan 9, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysThursdayJan 17, 2019to Christchurch9 seats left$70USD $1,405Instant BookHold my
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Christchurch9 DaysMondayJan 21, 2019to Christchurch0 seats left$70USD $1,405
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Christchurch.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 December 2018 the full payment of $1,265 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1265 for 'Sweet As' South (Reverse), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Arthur's Pass National Park (New Zealand)
- 67 km
- Hokitika (New Zealand)
- 96 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 222 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 172 km
- Dunedin (New Zealand)
- 190 km
- Lake Ohau (New Zealand)
- 56 km
- Lake Tekapo (New Zealand)
- 182 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,265 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 959 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 71 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 112 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 'Sweet As' South (Reverse)