'Sweet As' South (End Wellington)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,322
- +7 Destinations
- New Zealand South Island
- Ski on fresh-powdered snow in Queenstown
- Gaze at the awe-inspiring Franz Josef Glacier
- Fall in love with the friendly locals of Christchurch
- Swim in natural hot springs for total relaxation
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Christchurch to Lake Ohau via Lake Tekapo
- Day 2: Lake Ohau to Te Anau via Arrowtown
- Day 3: Te Anau to Queenstown via Milford Sound
- Day 4: Queenstown
- Day 5: Queenstown
- Day 6: Queenstown
- Day 7: Queenstown to Franz Josef Glacier via Wanaka & Haast Pass
- Day 8: Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 9: Franz Josef Glacier to Christchurch via Hokitika & Arther's Pass
- Day 10: Christchurch to Wellington via Picton & Kaikoura
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- LuisaWritten on October 14, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
South Island is the most beautiful place I've ever seen!Review collected by Contiki
- ChloeWritten on October 6, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Rae, our trip manager, and Dylan, our driver, were great. They were always punctual, cheery and really friendly even in early mornings (which are really hard not for grumpy people like me lol), and made sure the whole tour is smooth and totally stress free.... Read moreReview collected by Contiki
- BrodyWritten on July 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Couldn't recommend NZ or this Contiki Tour enough! In terms of Scenery, nightlife, adventure activities, and value for money - the South Island and this tour delivers. Our guide Susie was an absolute legend, who went above and beyond to ensure everyone... Read moreReview collected by Contiki
- MeganWritten on March 14, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This trip was amazing! I'd highly recommend everyone doing a Contiki at some point in their life. I met some amazing people from all over the world, we shared some unforgettable experiences and our tour manager was an absolute champ!
- RMRebeccaWritten on February 27, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Awesome tour. Would reccomend
- LynnWritten on February 27, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a fantastic tour experience and also they were responsible guide manager and driver.
- NHNadjalietteWritten on December 19, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall this tour was good. Most of the accommodation was good except for Queenstown where you stay in Jucy Snooze pods for 4 nights which was incredibly cramped and uncomfortable. However, the breakfast there was good. More quick photo opportunities along... Read more
- SKStephanieWritten on December 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Met some amazing people and loved Rae and Josh on the trip who were our guides. Definitely would go back with them again! Had so much fun!
- KrystleWritten on April 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Unbelievably amazing tour. Everything was extremely professional and well organized. I had the time of my life. I highly recommend this tour.
- BBrittanyWritten on October 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was everything i expected plus more our guide ed was really good at his job and raf the driver was the best bus driver iv ever experienced
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- In-Depth Explorer
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
Guides who have led this tour
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marylin23rd September 2019
'Sweet As' South (End Wellington)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to WellingtonNot available in your region
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Wellington0 seats leftUSD $1,615
- MondayDec 2, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysWednesdayDec 11, 2019to WellingtonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,615Sharing a multi-bed room
- SaturdayDec 14, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysMondayDec 23, 2019to Wellington0 seats leftUSD $1,615
- WednesdayDec 18, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to Wellington10+ seats leftUSD $1,615Sharing a multi-bed room
- SundayDec 22, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysTuesdayDec 31, 2019to Wellington9 seats leftUSD $1,615Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayDec 26, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysSaturdayJan 4, 2020to Wellington0 seats leftUSD $1,615
- MondayDec 30, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysWednesdayJan 8, 2020to WellingtonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,615Sharing a multi-bed room
- FridayJan 3, 2020from Christchurch10 DaysSundayJan 12, 2020to WellingtonOnly 1 seat leftUSD $1,615Sharing a multi-bed roomBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayJan 7, 2020from Christchurch10 DaysThursdayJan 16, 2020to Wellington10+ seats leftUSD $1,615Sharing a multi-bed roomInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Christchurch is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 21 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 21 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Contiki. Please familiarise yourself with the Contiki payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 182 km
- Lake Tekapo (New Zealand)
- 56 km
- Lake Ohau (New Zealand)
- 130 km
- Oamaru (New Zealand)
- 94 km
- Dunedin (New Zealand)
- 172 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 222 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 199 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 304 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,322 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,450 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 117 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 'Sweet As' South (End Wellington)