'Sweet As' South (End Wellington)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,463
- +7 Destinations
- New Zealand South Island
- Rather Poor
- KrystleWritten on April 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Unbelievably amazing tour. Everything was extremely professional and well organized. I had the time of my life. I highly recommend this tour.
- BBrittanyWritten on October 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was everything i expected plus more our guide ed was really good at his job and raf the driver was the best bus driver iv ever experienced
- JDJackWritten on March 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My trip with Contiki was absolutely amazing! Susie and Pat are brilliant. The tour was really organised and we'll run. Definitely recommend doing a tour with Contiki.
- KBKrystalWritten on March 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Susie is f*****g amazing!!! So helpful, kind, informative and fun! She made the trip awesome!
- KHKrenWritten on March 10, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was amazing. It was my first contiki so I didn't know what to expect. But our trip leader and driver were more than amazing ! They made it a trip of a life time and I've been on two contikis since and neither come close to the New Zealand. The... Read more
- DDaveWritten on March 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was excellent. Exceeded expectations, and the knowledge Susie had of NZ was thorough and relevant.
- APAnthonyWritten on March 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an awesome trip. I really don't know if there could be a better guide out there than Susie, she was great.
- ATAlvinWritten on March 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Susie Ferkins is the best tour guide for contiki ever. If you travel to New Zealand, i would recommend Susie Ferkins for the tour guide. She explains everything really clear and recommends some good places to dine and also to party/drink. Everything went... Read more
- AAlbertWritten on March 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Probably one of the best tour guide haha...love every bit of the trip. Who knows we may cross path again. Time will tell :). Keep up the good tour guide all the best.
- CSCarolineWritten on March 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was awesome, way exceeded my expectations. Tour guide susie and driver patty made it!!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Christchurch to Lake Ohau via Lake Tekapo
- Day 2: Lake Ohau to Te Anau via Arrowtown
- Day 3: Te Anau to Queenstown via Milford Sound
- Day 4: Queenstown
- Day 5: Queenstown
- Day 6: Queenstown
- Day 7: Queenstown to Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 8: Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 9: Franz Josef Glacier to Christchurch
- Day 10: Christchurch to Wellington
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- New Zealand with Contiki
- In-Depth Explorer
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marita, 33 years old14th October 2018
'Sweet As' South (End Wellington)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Christchurch10 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Wellington0 seats left$81USD $1,625
- ThursdayDec 6, 2018from Christchurch10 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Wellington9 seats left$81USD $1,625
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Christchurch10 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Wellington10+ seats left$81USD $1,625
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Christchurch10 DaysThursdayDec 27, 2018to Wellington10+ seats left$236$1,625-10%USD $1,463
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from Christchurch10 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Wellington7 seats left$81USD $1,625
- WednesdayDec 26, 2018from Christchurch10 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to WellingtonOnly 1 seat left$81USD $1,625
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Christchurch10 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to Wellington0 seats left$81USD $1,625
- ThursdayJan 3, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Wellington0 seats left$81USD $1,625
- MondayJan 7, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysWednesdayJan 16, 2019to Wellington0 seats left$81USD $1,625
- TuesdayJan 15, 2019from Christchurch10 DaysThursdayJan 24, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$81USD $1,625Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Christchurch is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 January 2019 the full payment of $1,463 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1463 for 'Sweet As' South (End Wellington), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 182 km
- Lake Tekapo (New Zealand)
- 56 km
- Lake Ohau (New Zealand)
- 130 km
- Oamaru (New Zealand)
- 94 km
- Dunedin (New Zealand)
- 172 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 222 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 199 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 304 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,463 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,049 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 73 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 112 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 'Sweet As' South (End Wellington)