'Sweet As' South (Until Sep 2018)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,314
- +4 Destinations
- New Zealand South Island
- Enjoy a jacuzzi at Mount Cook
- Lose yourself in Queenstown nightlife
- Have an adventure at Hasst Pass
- Explore Maori culture and traditions
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- KrystleWritten on April 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentUnbelievably amazing tour. Everything was extremely professional and well organized. I had the time of my life. I highly recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
- BBrittanyWritten on October 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentIt was everything i expected plus more our guide ed was really good at his job and raf the driver was the best bus driver iv ever experiencedShow detailed ratings
- JDJackWritten on March 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy trip with Contiki was absolutely amazing! Susie and Pat are brilliant. The tour was really organised and we'll run. Definitely recommend doing a tour with Contiki.Show detailed ratings
- KHKrenWritten on March 10, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was amazing. It was my first contiki so I didn't know what to expect. But our trip leader and driver were more than amazing ! They made it a trip of a life time and I've been on two contikis since and neither come close to the New Zealand. The accommodations were wonderful, and the coach we had was more than great to travel the country in.Show detailed ratings
- DDaveWritten on March 3, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip was excellent. Exceeded expectations, and the knowledge Susie had of NZ was thorough and relevant.Show detailed ratings
- APAnthonyWritten on March 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentIt was an awesome trip. I really don't know if there could be a better guide out there than Susie, she was great.Show detailed ratings
- ATAlvinWritten on March 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentSusie Ferkins is the best tour guide for contiki ever. If you travel to New Zealand, i would recommend Susie Ferkins for the tour guide. She explains everything really clear and recommends some good places to dine and also to party/drink. Everything went smooth and all activities went smooth. The accommodations were really great and Queenstown is one of the best town and have the best accommodation. I would also recommend Pat as the best bus driver for driving Point A to B. Best driving skills. Remember Susie, Never forget the Asian twins and no one can replace them! hahahShow detailed ratings
- AAlbertWritten on March 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentProbably one of the best tour guide haha...love every bit of the trip. Who knows we may cross path again. Time will tell :). Keep up the good tour guide all the best.Show detailed ratings
- CSCarolineWritten on March 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentTrip was awesome, way exceeded my expectations. Tour guide susie and driver patty made it!!!Show detailed ratings
- AJAlexWritten on March 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentBest tour guide on the planet!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Christchurch to Lake Ohau
- Day 2: Lake Ohau to Dunedin
- Day 3: Dunedin to Queenstown
- Day 4: Queenstown
- Day 5 - 7: Queenstown
- Day 7: Queenstown to Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 8: Franz Josef Glacier
- Day 9: Franz Josef Glacier to Christchurch
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- New Zealand HD
- Contiki Discoverer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Which hotels would the accommodation be made in?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date. After the booking is made you will be issued your final trip documents with your specific accommodation details 4-6 weeks before departure. Under the "What’s Included" tab on each tour page, you can find general info about the accommodations used on the tour before you book.
- November 1, 2016
Is there a single room available for pre and post tour accommodation?
Yes, there is a single room available, but it may be cheaper to stay in a twin share option for pre and post tour accommodation. Please contact us to arrange this.
- August 31, 2016
Will there be any meals included in this Contiki Trip?
Yes. There are a total of 11 meals included; which is 8 breakfast and 3 dinners.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Well hello there, its so nice of you to visit my profile page. Im a double lucky guide as i get to work..."
- "My spontaneous decision to work for Contiki was the best choice I ever made. I still pinch myself to..."
- "Hey hey, I'm Hailee or Lee as I'm better known and I have been working for Contiki Asia since 2013. I..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sylvia22nd December 2017
'Sweet As' South (Until Sep 2018)
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- TuesdayMay 22, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$55USD $1,324
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Christchurch8 seats left$65$1,379-5%USD $1,314
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$55USD $1,324
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Christchurch0 seats left$55USD $1,310Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Christchurch0 seats left$55USD $1,310Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$55USD $1,310
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$55USD $1,310
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Christchurch9 seats left$55USD $1,310
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Christchurch7 seats left$55USD $1,310
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Christchurch9 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Christchurch10+ seats left$55USD $1,310
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Christchurch.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 June 2018 the full payment of $1,314 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1314 for 'Sweet As' South (Until Sep 2018), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 237 km
- Lake Ohau (New Zealand)
- 190 km
- Dunedin (New Zealand)
- 172 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 222 km
- Franz Josef (New Zealand)
- 199 km
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,314 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 805 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 108 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 'Sweet As' South (Until Sep 2018)