Oktoberfest London 6Days
- Our saving
- US $ 735
- Rather Poor
- KSKandyceWritten on October 25, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Did the 5-Day Oktoberfest tour with Megs and it was wonderful! She's so upbeat and charismatic and knows how to get everyone involved, even if we all were drunk most of the trip! Thanks again, Megs; you made my first Contiki a memorable one!
- VarushWritten on December 3, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
An amazing experience! With diverse individual with great attitudes. Made the trip that much enjoyable when assimilating to the group was so easy.
- CCainWritten on September 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great Oktoberfest with Contiki Matt, looked after us and made the trip
- MDMichaelWritten on September 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did the Contiki Oktoberfest tour with Matt as the guide this year and it was amazing. He was organised, on time and certainly knew the subtle nuances of Munich and the festival that only a local (or a very good tour guide) would know. I would do a tour... Read more
- ShereeWritten on February 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Perfect way to enjoy Oktoberfest! Don't worry about travelling solo or trying to find your costume before you get to Germany, Contiki took care of everything. Great people/vibes/culture/party thanks for an awesome week.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 31, 2007
What an experience this was i didnt know what to expect except to be drinking lots of beer in those really heavy steins. The bus trip took for ever to get there about 20 hours but it was over night so we slept as much as we could we got there no mucking... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on October 26, 2007
If your thinking about going to oktoberfest and you cool with staying in freezing cold tents and being on a coach for 15 hours then going the contiki 5 day tour would be the go. It gives you a chance to meet loads of people and you dont have to really worry... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on July 14, 2007
We started on the long bus trip from london to Munich driving through the night. After a restless sleep we arrived in Munich in the morning to the campsite. We chucked our stuff in our tent and had some quick breakfast and a shower. We then went... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Munich
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3 - 6: Munich
- Day 6: Munich to London
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Festivals & Short Stays
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Short Trips & Festivals
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
Oktoberfest London 6Days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from London6 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to London7 seats left$37USD $735
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from London6 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to London8 seats left$37USD $735
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from London6 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to London10+ seats left$37USD $735
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 1 January 2019 the full payment of $735 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $735 for Oktoberfest London 6Days, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 810 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 919 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $735 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest London 6Days