Walking in Iceland
- Our saving
- US $ 3,146
- Discover Vatnajökull National Park
- Wander through the village of Vík
- Visit the craters of Laki
- Experience the Skaftafell area
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Reykjavik, drive via the Great Geysir area to our base for the trip (2-3hrs)
- Day 2: Vatnajökull National Park - Skaftafell (4-5hrs)
- Day 3: Visit the craters of Laki * (3-4hrs)
- Day 4: Transfer to Jökulsárlón Lagoon, walk to the foot of the Öræfajökull Glacier (4-5hrs)
- Day 5: Return to Reykjavik via Vík and a walk over the geothermal area of Reykjadalur (3-4hrs)
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2016
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Walking in Iceland
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Reykjavik5 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats left$144USD $3,446Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Reykjavik5 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats left$144USD $3,446Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Reykjavik5 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats left$144USD $3,446Based on Twin Share
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Reykjavik5 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats left$144USD $3,446Based on Twin Share
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Reykjavik5 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats left$131USD $3,146Based on Twin Share
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Reykjavik5 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats left$144USD $3,446Based on Twin Share
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Reykjavik5 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats left$144USD $3,446Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $3,146 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3146 for Walking in Iceland, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 178 km
- Laki (Iceland)
- 61 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (Iceland)
- 156 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 163 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,146 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking in Iceland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours