Austrian Lakes Walk
ends on 22 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 863
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Bad Ischl! With the self-guided tour Austrian Lakes Walk, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Bad Ischl, Austria and 8 other destinations in Austria. Austrian Lakes Walk includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Plane, Ferry
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- AGArthurWritten on May 30, 20183.5 - GoodThe lakes area is beautiful and getting around on buses, boats and trains was easy on our self guided walk. The walks included in the route notes did not seem to be the best ones in each area and some of the suggested hiking trails were tedious and alongside roads. The signage for the routes did not always correspond with the tour notes and map. We recommend that people on the tour look for the best local treks for each area and then follow these (we found all were well signed) and then get to the next hotel by bus/train/boat.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Bad Ischl
- Day 2: Walk to Attersee (7-8hrs, 24km/15mi)
- Day 3: To St Gilgen and on to Abersee (8-9hrs, 22.5km/14mi or 16.6km/10.3mi)
- Day 4: Boat trip then walk to Strobl (2-3hrs, 7.5km/4.6mi)
- Day 5: Walk to Bad Goisern (8hrs, 21km/13mi)
- Day 6: Walk to Hallstatt (4-5hrs, 13km/8mi)
- Day 7: Walk to Bad Aussee (5-6hrs, 17km/10.6mi)
- Day 8: Walk to Bad Ischl (8hrs, 25km/15.5mi), trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Austrian Lakes Walk
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Bad Ischl8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Bad IschlOnly 2 seats left$28USD $896Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Bad Ischl8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Bad IschlOnly 2 seats left$28USD $896Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Bad Ischl8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Bad IschlOnly 2 seats left$28USD $896Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Bad Ischl8 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Bad IschlOnly 2 seats left$28USD $896Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Bad Ischl8 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Bad IschlOnly 2 seats left$28USD $896Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Bad Ischl8 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to Bad IschlOnly 2 seats left$28USD $896Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Bad Ischl8 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Bad IschlOnly 2 seats left$28USD $896Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Bad Ischl8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Bad IschlOnly 2 seats left$28USD $896Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Bad Ischl8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Bad IschlOnly 2 seats left$28USD $896Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Bad Ischl8 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Bad IschlOnly 2 seats left$28USD $896Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Bad Ischl.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2018 the full payment of $863 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $863 for Austrian Lakes Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 107 km.
- Bad Ischl (Austria)
- 18 km
- Lake Attersee (Austria)
- 15 km
- Mondsee (Austria)
- 15 km
- Abersee (Austria)
- 2 km
- Lake Wolfgangsee (Austria)
- 6 km
- Strobl (Austria)
- 13 km
- Bad Goisern (Austria)
- 10 km
- Hallstatt (Austria)
- 11 km
- Bad Aussee (Austria)
- 17 km
- Bad Ischl (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $863 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Austrian Lakes Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Austrian Lakes Walk