Venice to Florence Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,373
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Margrét Kristjánsdóttir's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent week, will definitely go again.
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Venice / Mestre
- Day 2: Cycle across Freedom bridge to Venice and on to Chioggia (35km / 21.5mi)
- Day 3: Follow the Adige River through fertile fields to the charming town of Adria (50km / 31mi)
- Day 4: Along the Po River to Comacchio (65km / 40.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Ravenna via the Po Delta Nature Park (65km /40.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to the foothills of the Apennine range and the town of Brisighella (55km / 34mi)
- Day 7: Train to Borgo San Lorenzo then continue by bike to Florence (35km / 21.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the tour accompanied by a guide at all times?
This is a self guided cycle holiday, so there is no guide and group.
Is this tour suitable for travelers who speak just a little bit of English?
Yes, this tour is suitable for travelers who are not quite fluent in English. The maps and route notes are in English and you will use these as well as the way markings on the route to follow the days cycle itinerary. Your maps and vouchers for your hotels will all be in English and you will always have a phone number for the local contact who speaks English if you need any advice or assistance.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Venice to Florence Cycle
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,459Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,459Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,459Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,459Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,459Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,459Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$59USD $1,421Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$59USD $1,421Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$59USD $1,421Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Venice8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,373Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Venice is the starting point and Florence is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2018 the full payment of $1,373 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1373 for Venice to Florence Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 8 km
- Mestre (Italy)
- 31 km
- Chioggia (Italy)
- 25 km
- Adria (Italy)
- 41 km
- Comacchio (Italy)
- 31 km
- Ravenna (Italy)
- 41 km
- Brisighella (Italy)
- 43 km
- Borgo San Lorenzo (Italy)
- 23 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,373 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Venice to Florence Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,130 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours