Venice to Florence Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,430
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Great trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two meals that were organised were at excellent venues but we had no idea as to what our voucher covered. One venue said choose anything and we... Read more
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Venice / Mestre
- Day 2: Cycle across Freedom bridge to Venice and on to Chioggia (35km / 21.5mi)
- Day 3: Follow the Adige River through fertile fields to the charming town of Adria (50km / 31mi)
- Day 4: Along the Po River to Comacchio (65km / 40.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to the mosaic town of Ravenna via the Po Delta Nature Park (65km /40.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to the foothills of the Apennine range and the town of Brisighella (55km / 34mi)
- Day 7: Train to Borgo San Lorenzo then continue by bike to Florence (35km / 21.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the tour accompanied by a guide at all times?
This is a self guided cycle holiday, so there is no guide and group.
Is this tour suitable for travelers who speak just a little bit of English?
Yes, this tour is suitable for travelers who are not quite fluent in English. The maps and route notes are in English and you will use these as well as the way markings on the route to follow the days cycle itinerary. Your maps and vouchers for your hotels will all be in English and you will always have a phone number for the local contact who speaks English if you need any advice or assistance.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Venice to Florence Cycle
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,471Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,471Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,471Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,471Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Venice8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to FlorenceOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Venice is the starting point and Florence is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 February 2019 the full payment of $1,430 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1430 for Venice to Florence Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Venice (Italy)
- 8 km
- Mestre (Italy)
- 31 km
- Chioggia (Italy)
- 25 km
- Adria (Italy)
- 41 km
- Comacchio (Italy)
- 31 km
- Ravenna (Italy)
- 41 km
- Brisighella (Italy)
- 43 km
- Borgo San Lorenzo (Italy)
- 23 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,430 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Venice to Florence Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,692 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours