Slovenia Cycle Adventure
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 60:34:09
- Our saving
- US $ 1,757
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Ljubljana! With the self-guided tour Slovenia Cycle Adventure, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Ljubljana, Slovenia and 7 other destinations in Slovenia. Slovenia Cycle Adventure includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Transfer Ljubljana to Bohinj Lake
- Day 2: Free day to explore the lake and surrounding mountains by bike or on foot
- Day 3: Cycle to Bohinjska Bistrica and continue by train to Bled (10km/6mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to the ski resort Kranjska Gora (37km/23.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle from Trenta Valley to the town of Bovec (20km/12.5mi)
- Day 6: Rafting on the Soca River then cycle to Tolmin (40km/25mi)
- Day 7: Continue through the valley and up to the wine region Brda (40km/25mi)
- Day 8: Cycle to Nova Gorica and by train to the UNESCO listed Skocjan Caves (20km/12.5mi)
- Day 9: Cycle through the countryside to Branik, then train to Ljubljana (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 10: In Ljubljana, trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Slovenia Cycle Adventure
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Ljubljana10 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to LjubljanaOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Ljubljana10 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to LjubljanaOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Ljubljana10 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to LjubljanaOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Ljubljana10 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to LjubljanaOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Ljubljana10 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to LjubljanaOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Ljubljana10 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to LjubljanaOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Ljubljana10 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to LjubljanaOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Ljubljana10 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to LjubljanaOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Ljubljana10 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to LjubljanaOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Ljubljana10 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to LjubljanaOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,775Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ljubljana.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $1,757 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1757 for Slovenia Cycle Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 252 km.
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 56 km
- Lake Bohinj (Slovenia)
- 21 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
- 28 km
- Kranjska Gora (Slovenia)
- 24 km
- Bovec (Slovenia)
- 22 km
- Tolmin (Slovenia)
- 26 km
- Nova Gorica (Slovenia)
- 15 km
- Branik (Slovenia)
- 60 km
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,757 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Slovenia Cycle Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours