Florence to Rome by Bike
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,402
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Florence and end in Rome! With the self-guided tour Florence to Rome by Bike, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Florence to Rome and through Florence, Italy and 7 other destinations in Italy. Florence to Rome by Bike is a small group tour that includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
- Margrét Kristjánsdóttir's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent week, will definitely go again.
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Florence
- Day 2: Train to Arezzo then cycle to Trasimeno Lake (60km/37mi)
- Day 3: Cycle backroads to historic Perugia (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Assisi (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Spoleto through the Clitunno Valley (60km/37mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to Narni (45km/28mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Poggio Mirteto (60km/37mi), then by train to Rome
- Day 8: In Rome, trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Florence to Rome by Bike
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Florence8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats left$58USD $1,402Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Florence8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats left$58USD $1,402Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Florence8 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to RomeOnly 2 seats left$58USD $1,402Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Florence8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,487Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Florence8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,487Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Florence8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,487Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Florence8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,487Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Florence8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,487Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Florence8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,487Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Florence8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to RomeOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,487Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Florence is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 November 2018 the full payment of $1,402 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1402 for Florence to Rome by Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 281 km.
- Florence (Italy)
- 61 km
- Arezzo (Italy)
- 41 km
- Lake Trasimeno (Italy)
- 23 km
- Perugia (Italy)
- 19 km
- Assisi (Italy)
- 39 km
- Spoleto (Italy)
- 30 km
- Narni (Italy)
- 68 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,402 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,841 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Florence to Rome by Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,955 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours