Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,738
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Bike to Herceg Novi
- Swim in the crystal waters of Kotor Bay
- Explore picturesque Budva
- Walk the town of Kotor
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a great family trip. Plenty of activities to keep everyone happy but mixed up with enough time to relax. Fabulous... Read more
- Phil W's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWe have just finished the Croatian Family Adventure and it was phenomenal. The beautiful San Snova ship was comfortabl... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cavtat
- Day 2: Cycle across the border to Herceg Novi (45km/28mi)
- Day 3: Cycle the Bay of Kotor to Budva (50km/31mi)
- Day 4: Transfer to Cetinje, cycle to Virpazar and visit Skutari Lake (40km/25mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Rijeka Crnojevica, back to Cetinje by bike or vehicle (25 or 45km/15.5 or 28mi)
- Day 6: Transfer to Lovcen and a spectacular downhill ride to the Bay of Kotor (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Kamenari, then ferry, bus, taxi & last cycle to Cavtat (20 & 40km/12.5 & 25mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Robert19th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayMay 27, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia and Montenegro. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Dubrovnik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 June 2018 the full payment of $1,738 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1738 for Montenegro Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 206 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 42 km
- Herceg Novi (Montenegro)
- 20 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 12 km
- Cetinje (Montenegro)
- 22 km
- Virpazar (Montenegro)
- 33 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 61 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,738 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Montenegro Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,718 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours