Lake Como Walk
- Our saving
- US $ 752
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Great trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two meals that were organised were at excellent venues but we had no idea as to what our voucher covered. One venue said choose anything and we... Read more
- Margrét Kristjánsdóttir's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Excellent week, will definitely go again.
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Menaggio (Lake Como)
- Day 2: Walk Varenna to Devio (12.4km/7.7mi, 5hrs)
- Day 3: Transfer to Cavargna and walk to Porlezza (16.5km/10.2mi, 5hrs)
- Day 4: Walk on the Monti Lariani (various walks available of 9-20km/5.6-12.4mi, 3-7 hrs)
- Day 5: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour guide walk with you everywhere or is this a half guided walking tour?
For this trip you are based in the town of Menaggio and undertake a series of day walks, returning to the same hotel each afternoon.
What are the inclusions of the tour price?
The trip price includes your accommodation, route notes & maps and local telephone assistance if required.
Is this a group tour?
This trip is a self guided trip, there is no group you join, so you would be hiking alone. But it is possible to do it solo, however you need to be a confident hiker and map reader, and comfortable way finding by yourself. We do provide route notes and maps which you use to navigate by.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Dennis, 75 years old31st October 2018
Lake Como Walk
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Menaggio5 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to BellagioOnly 2 seats left$23USD $752Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Menaggio5 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to BellagioOnly 2 seats left$23USD $752Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Menaggio5 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to BellagioOnly 2 seats left$23USD $752Based on Twin
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Menaggio5 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to BellagioOnly 2 seats left$23USD $752Based on Twin
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Menaggio5 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to BellagioOnly 2 seats left$23USD $752Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Menaggio5 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to BellagioOnly 2 seats left$23USD $752Based on Twin
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Menaggio5 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to BellagioOnly 2 seats left$23USD $752Based on Twin
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Menaggio5 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to BellagioOnly 2 seats left$23USD $752Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Menaggio5 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to BellagioOnly 2 seats left$23USD $752Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Menaggio5 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to BellagioOnly 2 seats left$23USD $752Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Menaggio is the starting point and Bellagio is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 January 2019 the full payment of $752 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $752 for Lake Como Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Menaggio (Italy)
- 4 km
- Tremezzo (Italy)
- 2 km
- Bellagio (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $752 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,448 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Lake Como Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,452 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours