Walking in the Julian Alps
- Our saving
- US $ 1,306
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Transfer Ljubljana to Bohinj Lake
- Day 2: Moderate hike to Planika hut (6-8hrs)
- Day 3: Optional Mt Triglav ascent. Triglav Lakes Valley walk (6hrs hike)
- Day 4: Hut to hut walk through the Julian Alps (8-9hrs)
- Day 5: Trek to Bovec, afternoon free to relax or white water rafting option (2-3hrs)
- Day 6: Transfer via scenic route to Bled, remainder of the day free for sightseeing
- Day 7: In Bled, trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page4th October 2018
Walking in the Julian Alps
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,469Based on Twin
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,469Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Ljubljana is the starting point and Bled is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 February 2019 the full payment of $1,306 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1306 for Walking in the Julian Alps, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 56 km
- Lake Bohinj (Slovenia)
- 24 km
- Bovec (Slovenia)
- 43 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,306 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,052 tours in Europe
- covered by 312 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking in the Julian Alps via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,729 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours