Walking in the Julian Alps
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 70:15:23
- Our saving
- US $ 1,306
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Ljubljana and end in Bled! With the self-guided tour Walking in the Julian Alps, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Ljubljana, Slovenia and 3 other destinations in Slovenia. Walking in the Julian Alps is a small group tour that includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Transfer Ljubljana to Bohinj Lake
- Day 2: Moderate hike to Planika hut (6-8hrs)
- Day 3: Optional Mt Triglav ascent. Triglav Lakes Valley walk (6hrs hike)
- Day 4: Hut to hut walk through the Julian Alps (8-9hrs)
- Day 5: Trek to Bovec, afternoon free to relax or white water rafting option (2-3hrs)
- Day 6: Transfer via scenic route to Bled, remainder of the day free for sightseeing
- Day 7: In Bled, trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Walking in the Julian Alps
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 21, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,469Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Ljubljana7 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to BledOnly 2 seats left$61USD $1,469Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Slovenia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Ljubljana is the starting point and Bled is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $1,306 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1306 for Walking in the Julian Alps, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 123 km.
- Ljubljana (Slovenia)
- 56 km
- Lake Bohinj (Slovenia)
- 24 km
- Bovec (Slovenia)
- 43 km
- Bled (Slovenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,306 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Walking in the Julian Alps via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours