Spanish Camino by Bike: Leon to Santiago
- Our saving
- US $ 1,309
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive León
- Day 2: Cycle through Castilian landscapes to Astorga (54km/34mi)
- Day 3: Cycle uphill to Cruz de Ferro and on to Ponferrada (53km/33mi)
- Day 4: Through vineyards before a demanding cycle to mythical O Cebreiro (53km/33mi)
- Day 5: Downhill via Sarria to Portomarín (64km/40mi)
- Day 6: A more relaxing cycle through Galicia's rural landscape to Arzúa (53km/33mi)
- Day 7: A short but demanding cycle to the Cathedral of Santiago (39km/24mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Santiago de Compostela
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JaniceWritten on October 18, 20184.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThank you for your review Janice. We offer an option to upgrade accommodation in Arzua but appreciate your advice to other travellers regarding room requests. We will liaise with Hostal La Puerta del Perdon to ensure a more adequate breakfast is provided. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you on another active holiday in Europe. The team at UTracks
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Are meals included?
Selected meals are included as per the itinerary.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
Spanish Camino by Bike: Leon to Santiago
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- TuesdayNov 19, 2019from Leon8 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Leon8 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from Leon8 DaysThursdayNov 28, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Leon8 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Leon8 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin
- SundayNov 24, 2019from Leon8 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin
- MondayNov 25, 2019from Leon8 DaysMondayDec 2, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin
- TuesdayNov 26, 2019from Leon8 DaysTuesdayDec 3, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin
- WednesdayNov 27, 2019from Leon8 DaysWednesdayDec 4, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin
- ThursdayNov 28, 2019from Leon8 DaysThursdayDec 5, 2019to Santiago de CompostelaOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,348Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Leon is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 30 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 30 January 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Leon (Spain)
- 43 km
- Astorga (Spain)
- 63 km
- Villafranca del Bierzo (Spain)
- 53 km
- Sarria (Spain)
- 17 km
- Portomarin (Spain)
- 47 km
- Arzua (Spain)
- 32 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,309 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,436 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spanish Camino by Bike: Leon to Santiago