Danube Cycle Adventure for Families
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 58:35:34
- Our saving
- US $ 1,066
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Linz! With the self-guided tour Danube Cycle Adventure for Families, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Linz, Austria and 4 other destinations in Austria. Danube Cycle Adventure for Families includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Linz
- Day 2: Cycle to Mitterkirchen via Celtic open-air museum, overnight farmhouse (43km / 26.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle past castles and ruins en route to Strudengau or surroundings (43km / 26.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle through the Wachau Valley (49km / 30.5mi)
- Day 5: Free day to explore Wachau
- Day 6: Travel by bike and boat (or train) to Tulln (40km / 25mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Vienna (35km / 21.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Danube Cycle Adventure for Families
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Linz8 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to LinzOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,210Based on Twin Share
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Linz8 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to LinzOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,210Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Linz8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to LinzOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Linz8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to LinzOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Linz8 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to LinzOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Linz8 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to LinzOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Linz8 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to LinzOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Linz8 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to LinzOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Linz8 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to LinzOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Linz8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to LinzOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Linz.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $1,066 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1066 for Danube Cycle Adventure for Families, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 318 km.
- Linz (Austria)
- 33 km
- Mitterkirchen (Austria)
- 29 km
- Persenbeug (Austria)
- 74 km
- Tulln (Austria)
- 27 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 155 km
- Linz (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,066 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Danube Cycle Adventure for Families via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours