Mont Blanc Rambler
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 10:05:24
- Our saving
- US $ 989
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Courmayeur and end in La Tour! With the hiking & trekking tour Mont Blanc Rambler, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Courmayeur, Italy and 3 other destinations in Europe. Mont Blanc Rambler is a small group tour that includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hut
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent..., well worth a look inside. Luggage transfers worked smoothly. Thanks UTracks for a great first experience self guiding and in the Loire! Read more
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentA tough hike at times, but really great fun. You can beat the experience of hiking around Mt Blanc! So glad I did this ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Courmayeur, bus to trailhead and walk to Elena (1hr/500m ascent)
- Day 2: Cross the Grand Col Ferret and Descend to Switzerland (5hrs/500m ascent, 900m descent)
- Day 3: To Champex (5hrs/600m ascent, 500m descent)
- Day 4: Walk to mountain town of La Forclaz (3-4hrs/729m ascent, 823m descent)
- Day 5: Via the Balme Pass to Vallorcine (5-6hrs/865m ascent, 1071m descent)
- Day 6: Walk to La Flegere (5-6hrs/800m ascent, 200m descent)
- Day 7: Walk to Chamonix (4hrs), trip concludes
- Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
It is in fact not possible to book a single accommodation on this tour, so it's double room or dormitory style.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane28th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Mont Blanc Rambler
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to La Tour6 seats leftOnly 11 hours left toSave $41USD $989
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to La Tour6 seats leftOnly 11 hours left toSave $41USD $989
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to La Tour6 seats leftOnly 11 hours left toSave $41USD $989
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to La Tour6 seats leftOnly 11 hours left toSave $41USD $989
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to La Tour6 seats leftOnly 11 hours left toSave $41USD $989
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to La Tour6 seats leftOnly 11 hours left toSave $41USD $989
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to La Tour6 seats leftOnly 11 hours left toSave $41USD $989
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Courmayeur is the starting point and La Tour is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $989 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $989 for Mont Blanc Rambler, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 78 km.
- Courmayeur (Italy)
- 18 km
- La Fouly (Switzerland)
- 15 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 45 km
- La Tour (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $989 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc Rambler via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,797 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours