Mont Blanc Rambler
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,036
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Courmayeur and end in La Tour! With the hiking & trekking tour Mont Blanc Rambler, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Courmayeur, Italy and 3 other destinations in Europe. Mont Blanc Rambler is a small group tour that includes an expert guide and more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
- Janice Iredale's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was wonderful The guide accommodation and food were amazing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Courmayeur, bus to trailhead and walk to Elena (1hr/500m ascent)
- Day 2: Cross the Grand Col Ferret and Descend to Switzerland (5hrs/500m ascent, 900m descent)
- Day 3: To Champex (5hrs/600m ascent, 500m descent)
- Day 4: Walk to mountain town of La Forclaz (3-4hrs/729m ascent, 823m descent)
- Day 5: Via the Balme Pass to Vallorcine (5-6hrs/865m ascent, 1071m descent)
- Day 6: Walk to La Flegere (5-6hrs/800m ascent, 200m descent)
- Day 7: Walk to Chamonix (4hrs), trip concludes
- Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
It is in fact not possible to book a single accommodation on this tour, so it's double room or dormitory style.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Mont Blanc Rambler
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$43USD $1,036
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly and France
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Courmayeur is the starting point and La Tour is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 November 2018 the full payment of $1,036 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1036 for Mont Blanc Rambler, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 78 km.
- Courmayeur (Italy)
- 18 km
- La Fouly (Switzerland)
- 15 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 45 km
- La Tour (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,036 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,876 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc Rambler via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,980 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours