- Our saving
- US $ 1,128
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
- Margrét Kristjánsdóttir's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent week, will definitely go again.
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Caltagirone
- Day 2: Transfer to Piazza Armerina, return cycle to Caltagirone (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle south to Comiso, transfer to Modica (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Descend alongside the caves of the Iblei mountains en route to Pozzallo (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle through Portopalo di Capo Passero to Marzamemi (55km/34mi)
- Day 6: Pass through the natural preserve of Vendicari and continue to Noto (20km/12.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to the Ancient Greek capital, Syracuse (40km/25mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour available for solo travelers?
We are only able to run this trip for a minimum of 2 travellers. Although, if others are booked on the same date we can add you onto their date. This is mainly because of the luggage transfers, as colleagues in Italy are not able to organize luggage transfers for just 1 person.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,142Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,142Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,142Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,142Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,128Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,128Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,128Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,128Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,128Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,128Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Caltagirone is the starting point and Syracuse is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $1,128 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1128 for Cycle Sicily, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Caltagirone (Italy)
- 32 km
- Vittoria (Italy)
- 22 km
- Modica (Italy)
- 17 km
- Pozzallo (Italy)
- 24 km
- Marzamemi (Italy)
- 8 km
- Riserva Naturale Vendicari (Italy)
- 10 km
- Noto (Italy)
- 28 km
- Syracuse (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,128 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Sicily via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours