- Our saving
- US $ 1,140
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Caltagirone
- Day 2: Transfer to Piazza Armerina, return cycle to Caltagirone (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle south to Comiso, transfer to Modica (50km/28mi)
- Day 4: Descend alongside the caves of the Iblei mountains en route to Pozzallo (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle through Portopalo di Capo Passero to Marzamemi (55km/34mi)
- Day 6: Pass through the natural preserve of Vendicari and continue to Noto (20km/12.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to the Ancient Greek capital, Syracuse (40km/25mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- CLARE LAFOND's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Our tour was amazing from start to finish, due in large part to our most excellent guide Gianluca Dentico. Thanks to him, I learned more about the history, culture and wonderful people of Italy's Puglia region than I ever imagined possible. It was a... Read more
- Wendy Brown's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Our bikes were delivered the evening before we started when we were out for dinner. We would have like some guidance on how an ebike works and also checking that the bikes were adjusted correctly to our requirements. Helmets were not with the bikes when we... Read more
- Maureen Sweeney's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Enjoyed the ride. Challenging at times but we made it. They need to point out, very clearly, the areas that are not suitable for a bike. They need to indicate an alternate route for the bike and really emphasise it!! Had issues with the e-bike turning... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this tour available for solo travelers?
We are only able to run this trip for a minimum of 2 travellers. Although, if others are booked on the same date we can add you onto their date. This is mainly because of the luggage transfers, as colleagues in Italy are not able to organize luggage transfers for just 1 person.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elgin4th July 2019
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayMar 21, 2020from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayMar 28, 2020to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
- SaturdayMar 28, 2020from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayApr 4, 2020to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayApr 11, 2020to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 11, 2020from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayApr 18, 2020to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Caltagirone8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to SyracuseOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Caltagirone is the starting point and Syracuse is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 1 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 1 February 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Caltagirone (Italy)
- 32 km
- Vittoria (Italy)
- 22 km
- Modica (Italy)
- 17 km
- Pozzallo (Italy)
- 24 km
- Marzamemi (Italy)
- 8 km
- Riserva Naturale Vendicari (Italy)
- 10 km
- Noto (Italy)
- 28 km
- Syracuse (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,140 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 528 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 33,240 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours