Cycle the Rioja
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...d them, and I am planning to use them again for my next European trip.UTracks Read more
- Michael Melichar's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI walked the Camino de Santiago from Leon to Santiago and it was amongst the most memorable travel experiences of my lif... Read more
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Laguardia
- Day 2: Bike orientation session then cycle along Ebro River in the Rioja Alavesa (32km / 20mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through wine towns of the Rioja (50km / 31mi)
- Day 4: Along the Camino de Santiago to Santo Domingo de la Calzada (46km / 28.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle the Camino de Santiago to Belorado (46km / 28.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle along the Rioja Rail Trail to Ezcaray (15.2km / 9.4mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to do only half of the tour?
Yes you can join in for as many days as you wish, however, the price would remain the same. UTracks do not offer discounts for those who wish to do partial tours.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Laguardia is the starting point and Ezcaray is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cycle the Rioja, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Laguardia (Spain)
- 34 km
- San Millan de la Cogolla (Spain)
- 12 km
- Ezcaray (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle the Rioja via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,037 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours