Cycle the Rioja
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
We couldn't have ask for a better self-guided walking tour. Our taxi for our transfer from Oviedo train station to Arenas de Cabrales was waiting for us when we arrived and all other taxi transfers were always on time or early when we were ready to go.... Read more
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I walked the last 110km of the Camino in September this year. Utracks organised everything for us. We stayed in well chosen hotels and guesthouses, and most were right on the route so we didn't need to deviate at all. My favorite was one in Pedrouzo where... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Laguardia
- Day 2: Bike orientation session then cycle along Ebro River in the Rioja Alavesa (32km / 20mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through wine towns of the Rioja (50km / 31mi)
- Day 4: Along the Camino de Santiago to Santo Domingo de la Calzada (46km / 28.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle the Camino de Santiago to Belorado (46km / 28.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle along the Rioja Rail Trail to Ezcaray (15.2km / 9.4mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is it possible to do only half of the tour?
Yes you can join in for as many days as you wish, however, the price would remain the same. UTracks do not offer discounts for those who wish to do partial tours.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke, 22 years old26th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Laguardia is the starting point and Ezcaray is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Cycle the Rioja, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Laguardia (Spain)
- 34 km
- San Millan de la Cogolla (Spain)
- 12 km
- Ezcaray (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle the Rioja via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,458 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours