Croatia Cycle Adventure
ends on 23 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,221
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Split and end in Dubrovnik! With the self-guided tour Croatia Cycle Adventure, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Split to Dubrovnik and through Split, Croatia and 4 other destinations in Croatia. Croatia Cycle Adventure includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Bicycle, Plane, Ferry
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat a great family trip. Plenty of activities to keep everyone happy but mixed up with enough time to relax. Fabulous... Read more
- Phil W's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWe have just finished the Croatian Family Adventure and it was phenomenal. The beautiful San Snova ship was comfortabl... Read more
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Split, transfer to Supetar on the island of Brac
- Day 2: Ascend Vidova Gora (778m/2552ft) and return to Supetar (45km/28mi)
- Day 3: By boat to the island of Hvar, round cycle to Jelsa and Vrobska (20km/12.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Hvar Town (20km/12.5mi)
- Day 5: Free day to explore or relax, optional round cycle to Brusje (12km/7.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle and boat to Korcula (5-15km/3-9.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle past old villages en route to Brna (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 8: Cycle across the island to Korcula town (45km/28mi)
- Day 9: Ferry to the mainland, bike through the vineyards of Peljesac Peninsula (22km/13.5mi)
- Day 10: Trip concludes in Dubrovnik
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Croatia Cycle Adventure
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Split10 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$82USD $2,648Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Split10 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$82USD $2,648Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Split10 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$82USD $2,648Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Split10 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$82USD $2,648Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Split10 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$82USD $2,648Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Split10 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$82USD $2,648Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Split10 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$82USD $2,648Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Split10 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$82USD $2,648Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Split10 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$82USD $2,648Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Split10 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to DubrovnikOnly 2 seats left$82USD $2,648Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2018 the full payment of $2,221 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2221 for Croatia Cycle Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 185 km.
- Split (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,221 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatia Cycle Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours