Balkan Mountains Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 844
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Transfer from Sofia Airport to hotel
- Day 2: Transfer to Golyam Izvor, cycle to Ribaritsa via Glozhene Monastery (49km/30.5mi)
- Day 3: Via Bogoi Pass to Shipkovo with mineral springs and Troyan Monastery (78km/48.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Etura ethnographic museum (50km/31mi)
- Day 5: Short transfer then cycle to Bozhentsi architectural reserve via Tryavna (52km/32.5mi)
- Day 6: Visit Dryanovo monastery, cycle to Elena (48km/30mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Arbanasi, visit Veliko Turnovo and transfer to Plovdiv/Sofia (43km/27mi)
- Day 8: Trip ends with transfer to airport
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Balkan Mountains Cycle
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Sofia6 seats left$26USD $844Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Sofia6 seats left$26USD $844Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Sofia6 seats left$26USD $844Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Sofia6 seats left$26USD $844Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Sofia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 September 2018 the full payment of $844 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $844 for Balkan Mountains Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 86 km
- Ribaritsa (Bulgaria)
- 17 km
- Shipkovo (Bulgaria)
- 76 km
- Tryavna (Bulgaria)
- 6 km
- Bozhentsi (Bulgaria)
- 38 km
- Elena (Bulgaria)
- 25 km
- Arbanasi (Bulgaria)
- 5 km
- Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria)
- 192 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $844 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkan Mountains Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,037 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours