Balkan Mountains Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 868
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Transfer from Sofia Airport to hotel
- Day 2: Transfer to Golyam Izvor, cycle to Ribaritsa via Glozhene Monastery (78km/48.5mi or 46km/28.5mi)
- Day 3: Via Bogoi Pass to Shipkovo with mineral springs and Troyan Monastery (78km/48.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Etura ethnographic museum (50km/31mi)
- Day 5: Short transfer then cycle to Bozhentsi architectural reserve via Tryavna (52km/32.5mi)
- Day 6: Visit Dryanovo monastery, cycle to Elena (48km/30mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Arbanasi, visit Veliko Turnovo and transfer to Plovdiv/Sofia (43km/27mi)
- Day 8: Trip ends with transfer to airport
- Connie C Harris's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
It was very different from riding in the states. We had a difficult time navigating the maps. The traffic was terrifying as we rode single file. The 3rd day, we were told to ride abreast, making it easier for cars to pass us aa one. That would be a good tip... Read more
- Bjarni Solbergsson's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Good trip and well organized
- Alan Cassar's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
A good tour through pretty scenery, but a bit disappointing compared to the spectacular mountains in the Dolomites
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chelsea20th February 2019
Balkan Mountains Cycle
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Sofia6 seats left$27USD $868Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 18, 2020from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayApr 25, 2020to Sofia6 seats left$27USD $868Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Sofia6 seats left$27USD $868Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Sofia6 seats left$27USD $868Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 18, 2020from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Sofia6 seats left$27USD $868Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 15, 2020from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayAug 22, 2020to Sofia6 seats left$27USD $868Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 12, 2020from Sofia8 DaysSaturdaySep 19, 2020to Sofia6 seats left$27USD $868Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 10, 2020from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayOct 17, 2020to Sofia6 seats left$27USD $868Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Sofia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 30 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 30 November 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 86 km
- Ribaritsa (Bulgaria)
- 17 km
- Shipkovo (Bulgaria)
- 76 km
- Tryavna (Bulgaria)
- 6 km
- Bozhentsi (Bulgaria)
- 38 km
- Elena (Bulgaria)
- 25 km
- Arbanasi (Bulgaria)
- 5 km
- Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria)
- 192 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $868 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,182 tours in Europe
- covered by 557 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkan Mountains Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 31,935 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours