Balkan Mountains Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 859
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Transfer from Sofia Airport to hotel
- Day 2: Transfer to Golyam Izvor, cycle to Ribaritsa via Glozhene Monastery (78km/48.5mi or 46km/28.5mi)
- Day 3: Via Bogoi Pass to Shipkovo with mineral springs and Troyan Monastery (78km/48.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Etura ethnographic museum (50km/31mi)
- Day 5: Short transfer then cycle to Bozhentsi architectural reserve via Tryavna (52km/32.5mi)
- Day 6: Visit Dryanovo monastery, cycle to Elena (48km/30mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Arbanasi, visit Veliko Turnovo and transfer to Plovdiv/Sofia (43km/27mi)
- Day 8: Trip ends with transfer to airport
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please take note that there will be an extra charge for a single supplement room. Please contact us to arrange this.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michelle21st November 2018
Balkan Mountains Cycle
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to Sofia6 seats left$36USD $859Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Sofia6 seats left$36USD $859Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Sofia6 seats left$36USD $859Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Sofia6 seats left$36USD $859Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Sofia6 seats left$36USD $859Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Sofia6 seats left$36USD $859Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Sofia8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Sofia6 seats left$36USD $859Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Bulgaria. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Sofia.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 March 2019 the full payment of $859 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $859 for Balkan Mountains Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
- 86 km
- Ribaritsa (Bulgaria)
- 17 km
- Shipkovo (Bulgaria)
- 76 km
- Tryavna (Bulgaria)
- 6 km
- Bozhentsi (Bulgaria)
- 38 km
- Elena (Bulgaria)
- 25 km
- Arbanasi (Bulgaria)
- 5 km
- Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria)
- 192 km
- Sofia (Bulgaria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $859 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,272 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkan Mountains Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,492 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours