High Trails of the Bernese Oberland
- Our saving
- US $ 1,348
- View emerald alpine lakes
- Hike to the lake of Oschinen
- See the famous Jungfrau
- Follow the passage of "Kleine Scheidegg”
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Adventure, Mountain Hikes, Point-to-Point Hikes
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Lac de Tzeuzier, walk to Lenk (5hrs, +650m, -850m)
- Day 2: Walk to Engstligenalp via the Col d'Ammerten (2443m) (5hrs, +1300m, - 500m)
- Day 3: Walk to Kandersteg (6hrs, +700m, -1000m)
- Day 4: Ascent of the Hohtürli Pass and descend to Kiental (6hrs, +1600m, -1100m)
- Day 5: Walk to Mürren Lauterbrunnen (4158m) (6hrs, +1200m, - 900m)
- Day 6: Walk to Grindelwald (7-8hrs, +1200m, -1200m)
- Day 7: Walk to Meiringen (5hrs, +600m, -600m), trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Michelle Totman's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
The guide was more concerned about staying on schedule than safety. She had no apparent passion for the area and the beauty it contained. She spoke French over 80% of the time despite the fact that 7 of the 11 people on the tour were English-only speakers.... Read more
- Bernhard Schiele's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Great experience as it was the 1st time doing a hiking trip of this length. Outstanding scenery and landscape along the hike. Accommodations were clean and maintained. It would have helped if the guide would have spoken slightly better English but all in... Read more
- Tina Greener's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Matthew was amazing. World class guide. The tour description did not match the actual schedule (no gondola day #1). Unfortunately, those of us in good hiking fitness were held back by those less fit. That was frustrating to hike then wait over and over... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Do you provide luggage transfer?
As for this trip, the luggage transfers are included.
Does this tour run in 3 days?
Unfortunately, we do not offer tours that are only 3 days. All the Utracks trips in this region are around a week
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Paul18th June 2019
High Trails of the Bernese Oberland
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Meiringen6 seats left$42USD $1,348
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Meiringen6 seats left$42USD $1,348
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Lac de Tseuzier is the starting point and Meiringen is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 7 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 November 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Lac de Tseuzier (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- Lenk (Switzerland)
- 19 km
- Kandersteg (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- Kiental (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 10 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 16 km
- Meiringen (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,348 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for High Trails of the Bernese Oberland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 31,024 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours