High Trails of the Bernese Oberland
- Our saving
- US $ 1,334
- View emerald alpine lakes
- Hike to the lake of Oschinen
- See the famous Jungfrau
- Follow the passage of "Kleine Scheidegg”
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Adventure, Mountain Hikes, Point-to-Point Hikes
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Lac de Tzeuzier, walk to Lenk (5hrs, +650m, -850m)
- Day 2: Walk to Engstligenalp via the Col d'Ammerten (2443m) (5hrs, +1300m, - 500m)
- Day 3: Walk to Kandersteg (6hrs, +700m, -1000m)
- Day 4: Ascent of the Hohtürli Pass and descend to Kiental (6hrs, +1600m, -1100m)
- Day 5: Walk to Mürren Lauterbrunnen (4158m) (6hrs, +1200m, - 900m)
- Day 6: Walk to Grindelwald (7-8hrs, +1200m, -1200m)
- Day 7: Walk to Meiringen (5hrs, +600m, -600m), trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Do you provide luggage transfer?
As for this trip, the luggage transfers are included.
Does this tour run in 3 days?
Unfortunately, we do not offer tours that are only 3 days. All the Utracks trips in this region are around a week
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
High Trails of the Bernese Oberland
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Meiringen6 seats left$56USD $1,334
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Meiringen6 seats left$56USD $1,334
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Meiringen6 seats left$56USD $1,334
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Meiringen6 seats left$56USD $1,334
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Meiringen6 seats left$56USD $1,334
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Meiringen6 seats left$56USD $1,334
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Meiringen6 seats left$56USD $1,334
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Meiringen6 seats left$56USD $1,334
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Meiringen6 seats left$56USD $1,334
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Meiringen6 seats left$56USD $1,334
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Lac de Tseuzier is the starting point and Meiringen is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $1,334 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1334 for High Trails of the Bernese Oberland, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lac de Tseuzier (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- Lenk (Switzerland)
- 19 km
- Kandersteg (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- Kiental (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 10 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 16 km
- Meiringen (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,334 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for High Trails of the Bernese Oberland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours