High Trails of the Bernese Oberland
- Our saving
- US $ 1,280
- View emerald alpine lakes
- Hike to the lake of Oschinen
- See the famous Jungfrau
- Follow the passage of "Kleine Scheidegg”
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Adventure, Mountain Hikes, Point-to-Point Hikes
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Lac de Tzeuzier, walk to Lenk (5hrs, +650m, -850m)
- Day 2: Walk to Engstligenalp via the Col d'Ammerten (2443m) (5hrs, +1300m, - 500m)
- Day 3: Walk to Kandersteg (6hrs, +700m, -1000m)
- Day 4: Ascent of the Hohtürli Pass and descend to Kiental (6hrs, +1600m, -1100m)
- Day 5: Walk to Mürren Lauterbrunnen (4158m) (6hrs, +1200m, - 900m)
- Day 6: Walk to Grindelwald (7-8hrs, +1200m, -1200m)
- Day 7: Walk to Meiringen (5hrs, +600m, -600m), trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Do you provide luggage transfer?
As for this trip, the luggage transfers are included.
Does this tour run in 3 days?
Unfortunately, we do not offer tours that are only 3 days. All the Utracks trips in this region are around a week
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
High Trails of the Bernese Oberland
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Meiringen6 seats left$40USD $1,280
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Meiringen0 seats left$40USD $1,280Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Meiringen6 seats left$40USD $1,280
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Meiringen6 seats left$40USD $1,280
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Meiringen6 seats left$40USD $1,280
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Meiringen6 seats left$40USD $1,280
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Meiringen6 seats left$40USD $1,280
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Lac de Tseuzier7 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Meiringen6 seats left$40USD $1,280
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Lac de Tseuzier is the starting point and Meiringen is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2018 the full payment of $1,280 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1280 for High Trails of the Bernese Oberland, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lac de Tseuzier (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- Lenk (Switzerland)
- 19 km
- Kandersteg (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- Kiental (Switzerland)
- 14 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 10 km
- Grindelwald (Switzerland)
- 16 km
- Meiringen (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,280 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for High Trails of the Bernese Oberland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours