Alpine Rhine Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 921
- Tsze Chan's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
It was a well-designed tour - at times it may seem a bit more difficult than expected in terms of the slopes, but once arrived at the destination, I understand why - the scenery was just exceptional. We had time to visit sites, stopped and enjoyed the... Read more
- ArthurGreaves's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This was a lovely cycling tour with a great guide and driver.
- Brad's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
This was such a great urban adventure and a brilliant way to take in Berlin. I had no idea that the wall was so huge! I rode an e-bike, which made it easy (even though it was mainly flat!) and the directions were great although I did use the GPX files which... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Chur, the gateway to the Grisons, Switzerland
- Day 2: Train to Disentis and cycle the Rhaeto-Romanic Alpen Way (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle from Chur to Vaduz in Liechtenstein and continue to Feldkirch (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle via the Austrian town of Hohenems to Lake Constance & St Gallen (45km/28mi)
- Day 5: Cycle through the Swiss canton of Thurgau to Constance in Germany (45km/28mi)
- Day 6: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a tour guide? Or is this a self-guided tour?
This particular trip is self guided.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina, 44 years old13th October 2018
Alpine Rhine Cycle
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Chur6 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$38USD $921Based on Twin
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Chur6 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$38USD $921Based on Twin
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Chur6 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$38USD $921Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Chur6 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$38USD $921Based on Twin
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Chur6 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$38USD $921Based on Twin
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Chur6 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$38USD $921Based on Twin
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Chur6 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$38USD $921Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Chur6 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$38USD $921Based on Twin
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Chur6 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$38USD $921Based on Twin
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Chur6 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$38USD $921Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Chur is the starting point and Constance is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $921 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $921 for Alpine Rhine Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Chur (Switzerland)
- 54 km
- Disentis (Switzerland)
- 54 km
- Chur (Switzerland)
- 43 km
- Feldkirch (Austria)
- 27 km
- Rorschach (Switzerland)
- 33 km
- Constance (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $921 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,535 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Alpine Rhine Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,465 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours