Alpine Rhine Cycle
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 52:39:34
- Our saving
- US $ 835
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Chur and end in Constance! With the self-guided tour Alpine Rhine Cycle, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Chur, Switzerland and 4 other destinations in Europe. Alpine Rhine Cycle includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...reat week with a well balanced mix of activity and relaxation. Thanks UTracks for a great week cycling and cruising on the Danube river. Read more
- Sue Boudakian's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentHave just finished an amazing seven-day UTracks Bike & Boat journey along the Danube with my partner (aka the 'Reluct... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Chur, the gateway to the Grisons, Switzerland
- Day 2: Train to Disentis and cycle the Rhaeto-Romanic Alpen Way (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle from Chur to Vaduz in Liechtenstein and continue to Feldkirch (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle via the Austrian town of Hohenems to Lake Constance & St Gallen (45km/28mi)
- Day 5: Cycle through the Swiss canton of Thurgau to Constance in Germany (45km/28mi)
- Day 6: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a tour guide? Or is this a self-guided tour?
This particular trip is self guided.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Alpine Rhine Cycle
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Chur6 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Chur6 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Chur6 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Chur6 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Chur6 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Chur6 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Chur6 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Chur6 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Chur6 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- SundayOct 7, 2018from Chur6 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Chur is the starting point and Constance is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 November 2018 the full payment of $835 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $835 for Alpine Rhine Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 211 km.
- Chur (Switzerland)
- 54 km
- Disentis (Switzerland)
- 54 km
- Chur (Switzerland)
- 43 km
- Feldkirch (Austria)
- 27 km
- Rorschach (Switzerland)
- 33 km
- Constance (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $835 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,853 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Alpine Rhine Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours