Alpine Rhine Cycle
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 835
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Chur and end in Constance! With the self-guided tour Alpine Rhine Cycle, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Chur, Switzerland and 4 other destinations in Europe. Alpine Rhine Cycle is a small group tour that includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...reat week with a well balanced mix of activity and relaxation. Thanks UTracks for a great week cycling and cruising on the Danube river. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Chur, the gateway to the Grisons, Switzerland
- Day 2: Train to Disentis and cycle the Rhaeto-Romanic Alpen Way (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle from Chur to Vaduz in Liechtenstein and continue to Feldkirch (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle via the Austrian town of Hohenems to Lake Constance & St Gallen (45km/28mi)
- Day 5: Cycle through the Swiss canton of Thurgau to Constance in Germany (45km/28mi)
- Day 6: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Is there a tour guide? Or is this a self-guided tour?
This particular trip is self guided.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Natalie26th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Alpine Rhine Cycle
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayApr 25, 2018from Chur6 DaysMondayApr 30, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayApr 26, 2018from Chur6 DaysTuesdayMay 1, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Chur6 DaysWednesdayMay 2, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Chur6 DaysThursdayMay 3, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Chur6 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Chur6 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Chur6 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Chur6 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Chur6 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Chur6 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$35USD $835Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Chur is the starting point and Constance is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 June 2018 the full payment of $835 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $835 for Alpine Rhine Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 211 km.
- Chur (Switzerland)
- 54 km
- Disentis (Switzerland)
- 54 km
- Chur (Switzerland)
- 43 km
- Feldkirch (Austria)
- 27 km
- Rorschach (Switzerland)
- 33 km
- Constance (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $835 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Alpine Rhine Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,718 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours