Alpine Rhine Cycle
Corners of the World Sale
ends on 25 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 835
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Chur and end in Constance! With the self-guided tour Alpine Rhine Cycle, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Chur, Switzerland and 4 other destinations in Europe. Alpine Rhine Cycle includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...reat week with a well balanced mix of activity and relaxation. Thanks UTracks for a great week cycling and cruising on the Danube river. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Chur, the gateway to the Grisons, Switzerland
- Day 2: Train to Disentis and cycle the Rhaeto-Romanic Alpen Way (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle from Chur to Vaduz in Liechtenstein and continue to Feldkirch (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle via the Austrian town of Hohenems to Lake Constance & St Gallen (45km/28mi)
- Day 5: Cycle through the Swiss canton of Thurgau to Constance in Germany (45km/28mi)
- Day 6: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a tour guide? Or is this a self-guided tour?
This particular trip is self guided.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Alpine Rhine Cycle
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Chur6 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$43USD $1,037Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Chur6 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$43USD $1,037Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Chur6 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$43USD $1,037Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Chur6 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$43USD $1,037Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Chur6 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$43USD $1,037Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Chur6 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$43USD $1,037Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Chur6 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$43USD $1,037Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Chur6 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$43USD $1,037Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayAug 2, 2018from Chur6 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$43USD $1,037Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Chur6 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to ConstanceOnly 2 seats left$43USD $1,037Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Chur is the starting point and Constance is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 September 2018 the full payment of $835 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $835 for Alpine Rhine Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 211 km.
- Chur (Switzerland)
- 54 km
- Disentis (Switzerland)
- 54 km
- Chur (Switzerland)
- 43 km
- Feldkirch (Austria)
- 27 km
- Rorschach (Switzerland)
- 33 km
- Constance (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $835 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Alpine Rhine Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,130 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours