Taste of Burgundy
- Our saving
- US $ 1,406
- Rather Poor
- JIJaniceWritten on June 18, 20185.0 - Excellent
It was wonderful The guide accommodation and food were amazingShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThank you for your review Janice. We look forward to welcoming you on another UTracks holiday.
- AAnonymousWritten on July 4, 20171.5 - Rather poor
It was a stunning area to explore and good quality bikes were provided. Our guide Andre was fantastic. Unfortunately the experience on the barge was not the same great experience. Overall this was not a good value based on what was provided compared to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewDear Anonymous, Thanks for submitting your review. We would love to have the opportunity to address these comments with you directly. Please do contact your local UTracks office. The Burgundy region is undoubtedly known for its world class wines however there are many other aspects of this trip which are also of significant appeal such as the cycling through rolling vistas, historical towns such as Beaune and the experience of living aboard a canal barge in France for a week. During the trip we offer two included wine tasting opportunities, usually at the end of the day rather than during the days cycling. Other opportunities in your free time (eg Beaune) are also possible. The barge is simple but comfortable as stated in our literature and this barge is known for its friendly crew and variety of meals. This has been a popular program for over 10 years now. Other trips offered through UTracks use a range of barge categories to allow people to choose what suits their taste and budget.
- UTracksWritten on September 20, 20085.0 - Excellent
I had a very good time in France. The trip was well organized and the scenery beautiful, we travelled through some wonderfull villages and tasted some great wines. I would certainly consider arranging another trip through UTracks and will suggest using... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Dijon, embark and meet the crew
- Day 2: A short cycle in the northwest Dijon region (20km/12.5mi)
- Day 3: Cruise the Burgundy Canal then cycle to Longecourt en Plaine (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Auxonne on the river Saône then to St Jean de Losne (45km/28mi)
- Day 5: Visit a museum then cycle along the river Saône to Seurre (45km/28mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to Beaune and train to Chalon sur Saône (25km/15.5mi)
- Day 7: Visit wineries en route to Tournus (60km/37mi)
- Day 8: Transfer by train to Dijon, trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Deborah31st October 2018
Taste of Burgundy
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Dijon8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Dijon6 seats left$43USD $1,406Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Dijon8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Dijon6 seats left$43USD $1,406Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Dijon8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Dijon6 seats left$43USD $1,406Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Dijon8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Dijon6 seats left$43USD $1,406Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Dijon8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Dijon6 seats left$43USD $1,406Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Dijon8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Dijon6 seats left$43USD $1,406Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Dijon8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Dijon6 seats left$43USD $1,406Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Dijon8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Dijon6 seats left$43USD $1,406Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Dijon8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Dijon6 seats left$43USD $1,406Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Dijon8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Dijon6 seats left$43USD $1,406Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Dijon.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $1,406 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1406 for Taste of Burgundy, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dijon (France)
- 16 km
- Longecourt-en-Plaine (France)
- 18 km
- Auxonne (France)
- 14 km
- St Jean de Losne (France)
- 14 km
- Seurre (France)
- 23 km
- Beaune (France)
- 27 km
- Chalon sur Saone (France)
- 25 km
- Tournus (France)
- 85 km
- Dijon (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,406 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,094 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Taste of Burgundy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Taste of Burgundy