- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- LorettaWritten on May 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly mostly because of the sun!) but don't let the cycling put you off, it was such a fun and beautiful way to travel. I saw so many interesting things. The group was a real mix of ages but everyone was very friendly, I would strongly recommend this tour.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for reviewing this trip. We agree - lots of fun!
- ShishirWritten on November 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentI did this trip last year with UTracks and it was really very well organised. Well paced for all age groups. We were 6 of us on the trip and our guide Marcel was excellent. Highly recommended easy grade trip for a fresh experience of the Holland.Show detailed ratings
- APAllieWritten on August 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis past April my mum and I did UTracks- Tulip Tour. This was a first time for both of us on a cycle and barge trip. Although only a 4 day itinerary it quickly became the highlight of our trip in Europe. The guide was knowledge with history, told great stories making the group laugh, the daily excursions provided a interesting break within the days cycle. The cycling was graded easy and I found that was true with the flat roads, and relaxed pace. The wind made one day more difficult but my 70 year old mum was whizzing by the rest of the group on her E-bike! The scenery was green, tulips were in bloom, the young farm animals out froliking in the pastures. The daily bike rides were peaceful, wonderful exercise and really good fun with our small group. We continued the laughter through the delicious breakfasts and dinners on the barge. I can't wait to travel with UTracks again, thanks for a truly memorable trip!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Amsterdam (or Haarlem), cruise to Spaarndam (10km/6mi)
- Day 2: Cycle to ‘Keukenhof’ flower farm (15km/9.5mi)
- Day 3: Visit Leiden, a cheese farm and a windmill (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 4: Visit world’s biggest flower auction, trip ends Amsterdam (or Haarlem) (15km/9.5mi)
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour have any age restrictions?
This tour has no age restriction.
What do I need to know about this tour?
This tour is operated by Monograms and it's important that you are aware that it is a little different to what most people imagine when they think about being 'On Tour'. Monograms tours are categorised as independent tours, as you do not actually join a group which then allows you to select various optional extras or just have free time if you prefer - you decide what you do on tour!
Is there a single supplement option for this tour? If so, what is the extra cost involved?
I have researched for the single supplement online, AU$250 looks like the average price quoted for the single supplement on this tour.
World Expeditions doesn't seem to have replied to your previous enquiry yet, as they are closed over the weekend. They should respond on Monday.
World Expeditions - can you please confirm the availability for this tour for single supplement, and the price?
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Amsterdam.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Tulip Tour, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 15 km
- Spaarndam (Netherlands)
- 31 km
- Leiden (Netherlands)
- 21 km
- Aalsmeer (Netherlands)
- 15 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tulip Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tulip Tour