Trans Tyrol - Garmisch to Innsbruck
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,017
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Garmisch-Partenkirchen and end in Innsbruck! With the self-guided tour Trans Tyrol - Garmisch to Innsbruck, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany and 2 other destinations in Europe. Trans Tyrol - Garmisch to Innsbruck includes more.
1 ReviewWrite a review
- AnonymousWritten on July 26, 20115.0 - ExcellentVery well organised. The briefing and guide notes were excellent and the route was great. The English in the guide book was "quaint", but would be very happy to edit and improve it.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Garmisch Partenkirchen
- Day 2: Balcony path through Höllental Gorge (5hrs)
- Day 3: Ascend Wetterstein Massif, visit Schachen Castle (4.5hrs)
- Day 4: View sunrise before descending to Scharnitz (7.5hrs)
- Day 5: Walk in the Karwendel Mountains (2.5 or 5hrs)
- Day 6: Balcony path to the famous Nordkette of Innsbruck (6hrs)
- Day 7: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Trans Tyrol - Garmisch to Innsbruck
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,017Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen7 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,017Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,017Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen7 DaysSundayJun 30, 2019to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,017Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,017Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen7 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,017Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,017Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen7 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,017Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,017Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Garmisch-Partenkirchen7 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,017Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen is the starting point and Innsbruck is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 November 2018 the full payment of $1,017 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1017 for Trans Tyrol - Garmisch to Innsbruck, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 34 km.
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen (Germany)
- 17 km
- Scharnitz (Austria)
- 17 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,017 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,876 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Trans Tyrol - Garmisch to Innsbruck via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,980 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours