Swiss Cycle Tour
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,757
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Zurich! With the self-guided tour Swiss Cycle Tour, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Zurich, Switzerland and 8 other destinations in Switzerland. Swiss Cycle Tour includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Zurich
- Day 2: Cycle along the shores of Lake Zurich then by train to Einsiedeln (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through typical Swiss countryside to Lucerne (75km/46.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle through stunning mountain vistas, then train to Interlaken (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 5: By boat on Lake Thun then cycle to Bern (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to the Swiss watch-making town of Biel/Bienne (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Short cycle to the Baroque city of Solothurn (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 8: Cycle along the Aare River to the town of Aarau (60km/37mi)
- Day 9: Pass the "Wasserschloss" and the spa town of Baden en route to Zurich (60km/37mi)
- Day 10: Trip concludes Zurich
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Just wondering if it's possible to bring your own bike along on these cycling tours?
Yes, and there would be a $75 discount applied if you choose to bring your own bike.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Swiss Cycle Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Zurich10 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Zurich10 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Zurich10 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Zurich10 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Zurich10 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Zurich10 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayOct 2, 2018from Zurich10 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayOct 3, 2018from Zurich10 DaysFridayOct 12, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayOct 4, 2018from Zurich10 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Zurich10 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zurich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $1,757 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1757 for Swiss Cycle Tour, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 274 km.
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 53 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 20 km
- Thun (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Biel (Switzerland)
- 23 km
- Solothurn (Switzerland)
- 43 km
- Aarau (Switzerland)
- 22 km
- Baden (Switzerland)
- 21 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,757 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Swiss Cycle Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours