Swiss Cycle Tour
ends on 23 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,775
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Zurich! With the self-guided tour Swiss Cycle Tour, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Zurich, Switzerland and 8 other destinations in Switzerland. Swiss Cycle Tour includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle, Boat
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Zurich
- Day 2: Cycle along the shores of Lake Zurich then by train to Einsiedeln (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through typical Swiss countryside to Lucerne (75km/46.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle through stunning mountain vistas, then train to Interlaken (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 5: By boat on Lake Thun then cycle to Bern (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to the Swiss watch-making town of Biel/Bienne (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Short cycle to the Baroque city of Solothurn (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 8: Cycle along the Aare River to the town of Aarau (60km/37mi)
- Day 9: Pass the "Wasserschloss" and the spa town of Baden en route to Zurich (60km/37mi)
- Day 10: Trip concludes Zurich
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Just wondering if it's possible to bring your own bike along on these cycling tours?
Yes, and there would be a $75 discount applied if you choose to bring your own bike.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Swiss Cycle Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Zurich10 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,998Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Zurich10 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,998Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Zurich10 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,998Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Zurich10 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,998Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Zurich10 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,998Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Zurich10 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,998Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Zurich10 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,998Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Zurich10 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,998Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Zurich10 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,998Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Zurich10 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$62USD $1,998Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zurich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2018 the full payment of $1,775 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1775 for Swiss Cycle Tour, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 274 km.
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 53 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 20 km
- Thun (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Biel (Switzerland)
- 23 km
- Solothurn (Switzerland)
- 43 km
- Aarau (Switzerland)
- 22 km
- Baden (Switzerland)
- 21 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,775 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Swiss Cycle Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours