Swiss Cycle Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,838
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Zurich
- Day 2: Cycle along the shores of Lake Zurich then by train to Einsiedeln (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through typical Swiss countryside to Lucerne (75km/46.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle through stunning mountain vistas, then train to Interlaken (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 5: By boat on Lake Thun then cycle to Bern (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to the Swiss watch-making town of Biel/Bienne (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Short cycle to the Baroque city of Solothurn (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 8: Cycle along the Aare River to the town of Aarau (60km/37mi)
- Day 9: Pass the "Wasserschloss" and the spa town of Baden en route to Zurich (60km/37mi)
- Day 10: Trip concludes Zurich
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Michelle Totman's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
The guide was more concerned about staying on schedule than safety. She had no apparent passion for the area and the beauty it contained. She spoke French over 80% of the time despite the fact that 7 of the 11 people on the tour were English-only speakers.... Read more
- Bernhard Schiele's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Great experience as it was the 1st time doing a hiking trip of this length. Outstanding scenery and landscape along the hike. Accommodations were clean and maintained. It would have helped if the guide would have spoken slightly better English but all in... Read more
- Tina Greener's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Matthew was amazing. World class guide. The tour description did not match the actual schedule (no gondola day #1). Unfortunately, those of us in good hiking fitness were held back by those less fit. That was frustrating to hike then wait over and over... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Just wondering if it's possible to bring your own bike along on these cycling tours?
Yes, and there would be a $75 discount applied if you choose to bring your own bike.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Catherine1st February 2019
Swiss Cycle Tour
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- WednesdayAug 28, 2019from Zurich10 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$63USD $2,032Based on Twin
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Zurich10 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$63USD $2,032Based on Twin
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Zurich10 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$63USD $2,032Based on Twin
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondaySep 9, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$63USD $2,032Based on Twin
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Zurich10 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$63USD $2,032Based on Twin
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Zurich10 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$63USD $2,032Based on Twin
- TuesdaySep 3, 2019from Zurich10 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$63USD $2,032Based on Twin
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Zurich10 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$63USD $2,032Based on Twin
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Zurich10 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$63USD $2,032Based on Twin
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Zurich10 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$63USD $2,032Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zurich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 8 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 8 November 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 53 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 20 km
- Thun (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Biel (Switzerland)
- 23 km
- Solothurn (Switzerland)
- 43 km
- Aarau (Switzerland)
- 22 km
- Baden (Switzerland)
- 21 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,838 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Swiss Cycle Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 31,047 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours