Swiss Cycle Tour
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,757
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Zurich! With the self-guided tour Swiss Cycle Tour, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Zurich, Switzerland and 8 other destinations in Switzerland. Swiss Cycle Tour is a small group tour that includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle, Boat
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Zurich
- Day 2: Cycle along the shores of Lake Zurich then by train to Einsiedeln (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through typical Swiss countryside to Lucerne (75km/46.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle through stunning mountain vistas, then train to Interlaken (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 5: By boat on Lake Thun then cycle to Bern (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to the Swiss watch-making town of Biel/Bienne (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Short cycle to the Baroque city of Solothurn (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 8: Cycle along the Aare River to the town of Aarau (60km/37mi)
- Day 9: Pass the "Wasserschloss" and the spa town of Baden en route to Zurich (60km/37mi)
- Day 10: Trip concludes Zurich
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Just wondering if it's possible to bring your own bike along on these cycling tours?
Yes, and there would be a $75 discount applied if you choose to bring your own bike.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elena21st December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Swiss Cycle Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayApr 24, 2018from Zurich10 DaysThursdayMay 3, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayApr 25, 2018from Zurich10 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayApr 26, 2018from Zurich10 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Zurich10 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Zurich10 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Zurich10 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Zurich10 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Zurich10 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Zurich10 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Zurich10 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zurich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 June 2018 the full payment of $1,757 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1757 for Swiss Cycle Tour, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 274 km.
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 53 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 20 km
- Thun (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Biel (Switzerland)
- 23 km
- Solothurn (Switzerland)
- 43 km
- Aarau (Switzerland)
- 22 km
- Baden (Switzerland)
- 21 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,757 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,674 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Swiss Cycle Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,711 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours