Swiss Cycle Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,838
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provided was superior to what we've had on similar trips elsewhere. We did not rate the Accommodation as being overall excellent because the... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Zurich
- Day 2: Cycle along the shores of Lake Zurich then by train to Einsiedeln (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through typical Swiss countryside to Lucerne (75km/46.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle through stunning mountain vistas, then train to Interlaken (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 5: By boat on Lake Thun then cycle to Bern (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to the Swiss watch-making town of Biel/Bienne (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Short cycle to the Baroque city of Solothurn (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 8: Cycle along the Aare River to the town of Aarau (60km/37mi)
- Day 9: Pass the "Wasserschloss" and the spa town of Baden en route to Zurich (60km/37mi)
- Day 10: Trip concludes Zurich
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Just wondering if it's possible to bring your own bike along on these cycling tours?
Yes, and there would be a $75 discount applied if you choose to bring your own bike.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Swiss Cycle Tour
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,838Based on Twin
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Zurich10 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,838Based on Twin
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Zurich10 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,838Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Zurich10 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,838Based on Twin
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Zurich10 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,838Based on Twin
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Zurich10 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,838Based on Twin
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Zurich10 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,838Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Zurich10 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,838Based on Twin
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Zurich10 DaysTuesdayMay 14, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,838Based on Twin
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Zurich10 DaysWednesdayMay 15, 2019to ZurichOnly 2 seats left$57USD $1,838Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Zurich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $1,838 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1838 for Swiss Cycle Tour, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 39 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 53 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 20 km
- Thun (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Bern (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Biel (Switzerland)
- 23 km
- Solothurn (Switzerland)
- 43 km
- Aarau (Switzerland)
- 22 km
- Baden (Switzerland)
- 21 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,838 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,094 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Swiss Cycle Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,733 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours