Salzburg to Vienna Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,142
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
- Ken Toft's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentVery enjoyable tour and a unique chance to live on an active sailing ship for a week. Expert guides, captain and crew wh... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Salzburg
- Day 2: Cycle to Attersee via an old railroad track (60km/37mi)
- Day 3: Weißenbachtal Valley en route to Traunsee by bike and train or ship (55km/34mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Lambach, then by train to Linz (31km/19mi)
- Day 5: To Florian Monastery & the oldest town in Austria, Enns, en route to Grein (60km/37mi)
- Day 6: Cycle through the Wachau (63km/39mi)
- Day 7: Pass through the medieval town of Krems to Tulln, then train to Vienna (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Vienna
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How hilly is the terrain?
The terrain is not mountainous, but can be hilly at times as you cycle through the valleys. When you are along the lakefronts or along the danube the terrain is relatively flat, heading into villages and through the valleys it is a bit more undulating, but not overly steep.
What level of fitness is required?
The Salzburg to Vienna cycle is graded as moderate which is up to 65kms of cyclying per day at a steady pace and a good level of fitness is recommended.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
Salzburg to Vienna Cycle
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,325Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,325Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,325Based on Twin Share
- MondaySep 24, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,325Based on Twin Share
- TuesdaySep 25, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysTuesdayOct 2, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,325Based on Twin Share
- WednesdaySep 26, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysWednesdayOct 3, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,325Based on Twin Share
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysThursdayOct 4, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,325Based on Twin Share
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$55USD $1,325Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,190Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,190Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Salzburg is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 November 2018 the full payment of $1,142 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1142 for Salzburg to Vienna Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 37 km
- Lake Attersee (Austria)
- 19 km
- Ebensee (Austria)
- 32 km
- Lambach (Austria)
- 39 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 43 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 48 km
- Wachau (Austria)
- 20 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 28 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
- 35 km
- Tulln (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,142 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,876 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Salzburg to Vienna Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,919 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours