Salzburg to Vienna Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,203
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle, Boat
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Salzburg
- Day 2: Cycle to Attersee via an old railroad track (60km/37mi)
- Day 3: Weißenbachtal Valley en route to Traunsee by bike and train or ship (55km/34mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Lambach, then by train to Linz (31km/19mi)
- Day 5: To Florian Monastery & the oldest town in Austria, Enns, en route to Grein (60km/37mi)
- Day 6: Cycle through the Wachau (63km/39mi)
- Day 7: Pass through the medieval town of Krems to Tulln, then train to Vienna (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Vienna
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How hilly is the terrain?
The terrain is not mountainous, but can be hilly at times as you cycle through the valleys. When you are along the lakefronts or along the danube the terrain is relatively flat, heading into villages and through the valleys it is a bit more undulating, but not overly steep.
What level of fitness is required?
The Salzburg to Vienna cycle is graded as moderate which is up to 65kms of cyclying per day at a steady pace and a good level of fitness is recommended.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Salzburg to Vienna Cycle
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,465Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,465Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,465Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,465Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,465Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,465Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,465Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,465Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,465Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$45USD $1,465Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Salzburg is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2018 the full payment of $1,203 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1203 for Salzburg to Vienna Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 37 km
- Lake Attersee (Austria)
- 19 km
- Ebensee (Austria)
- 32 km
- Lambach (Austria)
- 39 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 43 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 48 km
- Wachau (Austria)
- 20 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 28 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
- 35 km
- Tulln (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,203 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Salzburg to Vienna Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,037 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours