Salzburg to Vienna Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,190
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle, Boat
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Salzburg
- Day 2: Cycle to Attersee via an old railroad track (60km/37mi)
- Day 3: Weißenbachtal Valley en route to Traunsee by bike and train or ship (55km/34mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Lambach, then by train to Linz (31km/19mi)
- Day 5: To Florian Monastery & the oldest town in Austria, Enns, en route to Grein (60km/37mi)
- Day 6: Cycle through the Wachau (63km/39mi)
- Day 7: Pass through the medieval town of Krems to Tulln, then train to Vienna (65km/40.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Vienna
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2016
How hilly is the terrain?
The terrain is not mountainous, but can be hilly at times as you cycle through the valleys. When you are along the lakefronts or along the danube the terrain is relatively flat, heading into villages and through the valleys it is a bit more undulating, but not overly steep.
- January 1, 2016
What level of fitness is required?
The Salzburg to Vienna cycle is graded as moderate which is up to 65kms of cyclying per day at a steady pace and a good level of fitness is recommended.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Robert19th January 2018
Salzburg to Vienna Cycle
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Salzburg8 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Salzburg is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 June 2018 the full payment of $1,190 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1190 for Salzburg to Vienna Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 37 km
- Lake Attersee (Austria)
- 19 km
- Ebensee (Austria)
- 32 km
- Lambach (Austria)
- 39 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 43 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 48 km
- Wachau (Austria)
- 20 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 28 km
- Krems an der Donau (Austria)
- 35 km
- Tulln (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,190 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Salzburg to Vienna Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,727 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours