Sweden: Archipelago Cycle Adventure
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
Start and end in Stockholm! With the self-guided tour Sweden: Archipelago Cycle Adventure, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Stockholm, Sweden and 5 other destinations in Sweden. Sweden: Archipelago Cycle Adventure includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Boat
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Stockholm
- Day 2: Tyresö Palace, Tyresta National Park and then onto Smådalarö (38km/23.5mi)
- Day 3: By boat to Ornö, then by boat to Utö (38km/23.5mi approx)
- Day 4: Explore the island of Utö (25km/15.5mi approx)
- Day 5: Boat to Fjärdlång island to explore by foot, then continue by boat to Stockholm
- Day 6: Cycle Stockholm's Ecopark, trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Sweden. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Stockholm.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Sweden: Archipelago Cycle Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 108 km.
- Stockholm (Sweden)
- 20 km
- Tyresta NP (Sweden)
- 10 km
- Dalaro (Sweden)
- 10 km
- Orno (Sweden)
- 11 km
- Uto (Sweden)
- 16 km
- Fjardlang Island (Sweden)
- 41 km
- Stockholm (Sweden)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,842 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sweden: Archipelago Cycle Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,972 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours