Rhine Valley Barge & Bike
- Our saving
- US $ 1,357
- Brad's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
This was such a great urban adventure and a brilliant way to take in Berlin. I had no idea that the wall was so huge! I rode an e-bike, which made it easy (even though it was mainly flat!) and the directions were great although I did use the GPX files which... Read more
- Rittehouse's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Trip was good in many ways. Would like better written instructions for self-guided ride along with potential stops to see. Guide was effective but English could be better. Felt that other guide was giving better description to other language. Boat staff... Read more
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Koblenz
- Day 2: By boat to Boppard, then cycle to Rudesheim (46km/28.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle to Mainz with its many churches, museums and monuments (32-35km/20-22mi)
- Day 4: Cycle via Laubenheim to Nierstein (17-26km/10-16mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Heidelberg, a well preserved medieval old town (25km/15.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to Eberbach via the Odenwald mountain range (34km/21mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Bad Wimpfen (45km/28mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Bad Wimpfen
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
Rhine Valley Barge & Bike
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Bad WimpfenOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,357Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Bad WimpfenOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,357Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Bad WimpfenOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,357Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Bad WimpfenOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,357Based on Twin
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Bad WimpfenOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,357Based on Twin
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Bad WimpfenOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,357Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Koblenz is the starting point and Bad Wimpfen is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $1,357 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1357 for Rhine Valley Barge & Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 62 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 15 km
- Nierstein (Germany)
- 26 km
- Worms (Germany)
- 35 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 24 km
- Eberbach (Germany)
- 29 km
- Bad Wimpfen (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,357 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rhine Valley Barge & Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,432 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours