Rhine Valley Barge & Bike
- Our saving
- US $ 1,309
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ship
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...reat week with a well balanced mix of activity and relaxation. Thanks UTracks for a great week cycling and cruising on the Danube river. Read more
- Sue Boudakian's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentHave just finished an amazing seven-day UTracks Bike & Boat journey along the Danube with my partner (aka the 'Reluct... Read more
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Koblenz
- Day 2: By boat to Boppard, then cycle to Rudesheim (46km/28.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle to Mainz with its many churches, museums and monuments (32-35km/20-22mi)
- Day 4: Cycle via Laubenheim to Nierstein (17-26km/10-16mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Heidelberg, a well preserved medieval old town (25km/15.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to Eberbach via the Odenwald mountain range (34km/21mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Bad Wimpfen (45km/28mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Bad Wimpfen
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna13th June 2018
Rhine Valley Barge & Bike
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Bad WimpfenOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,309Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Bad WimpfenOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,309Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Bad WimpfenOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,309Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Koblenz is the starting point and Bad Wimpfen is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 September 2018 the full payment of $1,309 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1309 for Rhine Valley Barge & Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 62 km
- Mainz (Germany)
- 15 km
- Nierstein (Germany)
- 26 km
- Worms (Germany)
- 35 km
- Heidelberg (Germany)
- 24 km
- Eberbach (Germany)
- 29 km
- Bad Wimpfen (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,309 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rhine Valley Barge & Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,037 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours