Cycle Prague to Vienna - Guided
- Our saving
- US $ 1,803
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- TCTszeWritten on June 4, 20185.0 - Excellent
It was a well-designed tour - at times it may seem a bit more difficult than expected in terms of the slopes, but once arrived at the destination, I understand why - the scenery was just exceptional. We had time to visit sites, stopped and enjoyed the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewGreat to read your review Tsze. Look forward to welcoming you on another UTracks holiday.
- AArthurGreavesWritten on May 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a lovely cycling tour with a great guide and driver.
- EElsWritten on August 29, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This was my first ever cycling holiday and it was fantastic. Without much training and being a little scared of the hills ahead of the trip, it was hillier than I had thought but at the same time very manageable & enjoyable. Loved the little Czech towns,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Transfer from Prague to Cesky Krumlov, arrival briefing and welcome dinner
- Day 2: Cycle to the Renaissance town of Trebon (53-63km/32-38mi)
- Day 3: Follow the Greenways trail to Telc (78km/48.5mi)
- Day 4: Gentle cycle through South Moravia to Vranov (55km/34mi)
- Day 5: Follow the river Dyje to Znojmo, gateway to the wine growing region (38km/23.5mi)
- Day 6: Past cellar doors to Mikulov (72km/43.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle into Austria and transfer to Vienna (25, 48 or 96km/15.5, 30 or 59.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Vienna or Prague
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gerry, 64 years old6th November 2018
Cycle Prague to Vienna - Guided
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Prague8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Vienna6 seats left$56USD $1,803Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Prague8 DaysSundayJun 16, 2019to Vienna6 seats left$56USD $1,803Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Prague8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Vienna6 seats left$56USD $1,803Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Prague8 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to Vienna6 seats left$56USD $1,803Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Prague8 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Vienna6 seats left$56USD $1,803Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Prague8 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Vienna6 seats left$56USD $1,803Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $1,803 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1803 for Cycle Prague to Vienna - Guided, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 39 km
- Trebon (Czech Republic)
- 54 km
- Telc (Czech Republic)
- 41 km
- Vranov nad Dyji (Czech Republic)
- 18 km
- Znojmo (Czech Republic)
- 43 km
- Mikulov (Czech Republic)
- 69 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,803 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,442 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Prague to Vienna - Guided via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cycle Prague to Vienna - Guided