Cycle Prague to Vienna - Guided
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,738
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Prague and end in Vienna! With the bicycle tour Cycle Prague to Vienna - Guided, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Prague to Vienna and through Prague, Czech Republic and 7 other destinations in Europe. Cycle Prague to Vienna - Guided is a small group tour that includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- EElsWritten on August 29, 20174.0 - GoodThis was my first ever cycling holiday and it was fantastic. Without much training and being a little scared of the hills ahead of the trip, it was hillier than I had thought but at the same time very manageable & enjoyable. Loved the little Czech towns, the forests, lakes, vineyards that we cycled through! Thank you UTracks, this will definitely not be my last cycling trip.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Transfer from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- Day 2: Cycle to the Renaissance town of Trebon (53-63km/32-38mi)
- Day 3: Follow the Greenways trail through Nova Bystrice to Telc (78km/48.5mi)
- Day 4: Gentle cycle through South Moravia to Vranov (55km/34mi)
- Day 5: Follow the river Dyje Znojmo, the gateway to the wine growing region (38km/23.5mi)
- Day 6: Past cellar doors to Mikulov with its castle and historic square (72km/43.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle into Austria and transfer to Vienna (25, 48 or 96km/15.5, 30 or 59.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Vienna
GuideRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Faye11th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cycle Prague to Vienna - Guided
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Prague8 DaysSundayMay 20, 2018to Vienna0 seats leftSave $72USD $1,738Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Prague8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Vienna6 seats left6 days left toSave $72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Prague8 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Vienna6 seats left6 days left toSave $72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Prague8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Vienna6 seats left6 days left toSave $72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Prague8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Vienna6 seats left6 days left toSave $72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Prague8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Vienna6 seats left6 days left toSave $72USD $1,738Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 June 2018 the full payment of $1,738 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1738 for Cycle Prague to Vienna - Guided, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 407 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 39 km
- Trebon (Czech Republic)
- 54 km
- Telc (Czech Republic)
- 41 km
- Vranov nad Dyji (Czech Republic)
- 18 km
- Znojmo (Czech Republic)
- 43 km
- Mikulov (Czech Republic)
- 69 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,738 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,680 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Prague to Vienna - Guided via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cycle Prague to Vienna - Guided