Cycle Prague to Vienna
- Our saving
- US $ 1,526
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
- Els's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good...owns, the forests, lakes, vineyards that we cycled through! Thank you UTracks, this will definitely not be my last cycling trip. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Transfer from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- Day 2: Cycle to the Renaissance town of Trebon (53-63km/32-38mi)
- Day 3: Follow the Greenways trail through Nova Bystrice to Telc (78km/48.5mi)
- Day 4: Gentle cycle through South Moravia to Vranov (55km/34mi)
- Day 5: Follow the river Dyje Znojmo (32-38km/20-23mi)
- Day 6: Past cellar doors to Mikulov with its castle and historic square (61-72km/37-43mi)
- Day 7: Cycle into Austria and transfer to Vienna (25, 48 or 96km/15.5, 30 or 59.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Vienna
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
Is this a guided tour?
This tour is self-guided however, your luggage will be transferred to your accommodation for you.
- February 1, 2015
Is it better to do a self guided or group tour with guide if we dont know the language or culture?
If you prefer the company & security of travelling with a guide & a group, I would definitely recommend joining the guided trip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sylvia22nd December 2017
Cycle Prague to Vienna
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- WednesdayApr 25, 2018from Prague8 DaysWednesdayMay 2, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayApr 26, 2018from Prague8 DaysThursdayMay 3, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Prague8 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Prague8 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Prague8 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Prague8 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Prague8 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Prague8 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Prague8 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$64USD $1,526Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 June 2018 the full payment of $1,526 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1526 for Cycle Prague to Vienna, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 39 km
- Trebon (Czech Republic)
- 54 km
- Telc (Czech Republic)
- 41 km
- Vranov nad Dyji (Czech Republic)
- 18 km
- Znojmo (Czech Republic)
- 43 km
- Mikulov (Czech Republic)
- 69 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,526 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Prague to Vienna via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,718 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours