Cycle Prague to Vienna
- Our saving
- US $ 1,542
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
- Tsze Chan's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was a well-designed tour - at times it may seem a bit more difficult than expected in terms of the slopes, but once a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Transfer from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- Day 2: Cycle to the Renaissance town of Trebon (53-63km/32-38mi)
- Day 3: Follow the Greenways trail through Nova Bystrice to Telc (78km/48.5mi)
- Day 4: Gentle cycle through South Moravia to Vranov (55km/34mi)
- Day 5: Follow the river Dyje Znojmo (32-38km/20-23mi)
- Day 6: Past cellar doors to Mikulov with its castle and historic square (61-72km/37-43mi)
- Day 7: Cycle into Austria and transfer to Vienna (25, 48 or 96km/15.5, 30 or 59.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Vienna
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this a guided tour?
This tour is self-guided however, your luggage will be transferred to your accommodation for you.
Is it better to do a self guided or group tour with guide if we dont know the language or culture?
If you prefer the company & security of travelling with a guide & a group, I would definitely recommend joining the guided trip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Cycle Prague to Vienna
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Prague8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,542Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,542Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Prague8 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,542Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Prague8 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,542Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Prague8 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,542Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Prague8 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,542Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Prague8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,542Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Prague8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,542Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Prague8 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,542Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Prague8 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,542Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 September 2018 the full payment of $1,542 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1542 for Cycle Prague to Vienna, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 39 km
- Trebon (Czech Republic)
- 54 km
- Telc (Czech Republic)
- 41 km
- Vranov nad Dyji (Czech Republic)
- 18 km
- Znojmo (Czech Republic)
- 43 km
- Mikulov (Czech Republic)
- 69 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,542 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Prague to Vienna via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,062 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours