Cycle Prague to Vienna
- Our saving
- US $ 1,648
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
- Tsze Chan's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
It was a well-designed tour - at times it may seem a bit more difficult than expected in terms of the slopes, but once arrived at the destination, I understand why - the scenery was just exceptional. We had time to visit sites, stopped and enjoyed the... Read more
- ArthurGreaves's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This was a lovely cycling tour with a great guide and driver.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Transfer from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- Day 2: Cycle to the Renaissance town of Trebon (53-63km/32-38mi)
- Day 3: Follow the Greenways trail to Telc (78km/48.5mi)
- Day 4: Gentle cycle through South Moravia to Vranov (55km/34mi)
- Day 5: Follow the river Dyje on the southern Czech border to Znojmo (32-38km/20-23mi)
- Day 6: Past cellar doors to Mikulov (61-72km/37-43mi)
- Day 7: Cycle into Austria and transfer to Vienna (25, 48 or 96km/15.5, 30 or 59.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this a guided tour?
This tour is self-guided however, your luggage will be transferred to your accommodation for you.
Is it better to do a self guided or group tour with guide if we dont know the language or culture?
If you prefer the company & security of travelling with a guide & a group, I would definitely recommend joining the guided trip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Cycle Prague to Vienna
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Prague8 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Prague8 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Prague8 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Prague8 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Prague8 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Prague8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Prague8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Prague8 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Prague8 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Prague8 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,648Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 February 2019 the full payment of $1,648 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1648 for Cycle Prague to Vienna, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 39 km
- Trebon (Czech Republic)
- 54 km
- Telc (Czech Republic)
- 41 km
- Vranov nad Dyji (Czech Republic)
- 18 km
- Znojmo (Czech Republic)
- 43 km
- Mikulov (Czech Republic)
- 69 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,648 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,089 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Prague to Vienna via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,733 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours