Moselle Barge & Bike
- Our saving
- US $ 1,077
- Bike along the banks of Moselle
- Visit the fairytale Elty Castle
- Experience the city of Art Nouveau
- Explore Germany’s oldest wine village
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ship
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- RRittehouseWritten on August 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentTrip was good in many ways. Would like better written instructions for self-guided ride along with potential stops to see. Guide was effective but English could be better. Felt that other guide was giving better description to other language. Boat staff and food were excellent. One big draw back was W-Fi connection. At best was weak all the time. When we tried to pay bar tab at the end, the interne connection would not allow the cards to be processed.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embark ship in Koblenz
- Day 2: By boat to Alken then cycle via Moselkern to Cochem (29km/18mi)
- Day 3: Cycle to Beilstein, then continue to the wine growing town of Zell (39km/24mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Traben-Trarbach and Bernkastel-Kues (43km/26mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Germany's oldest wine village, Neumagen-Dhron, on to Mehring (47km/29mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to Trier via Pfalzel (26-29km/16-18mi)
- Day 7: Cycle via Wasserbillig in Luxembourg to Saarburg (38km/23mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Saarburg
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can I book this tour in GBP instead of USD?
Please contact our Customer Support team to discuss the option of switching the currency.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Moselle Barge & Bike
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to MettlachOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,329Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to MettlachOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,329Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to MettlachOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,329Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to MettlachOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,329Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to MettlachOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,329Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to MettlachOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,329Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to MettlachOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,329Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to MettlachOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,329Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to MettlachOnly 2 seats left$37USD $1,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to MettlachOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,077Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Koblenz is the starting point and Mettlach is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 September 2018 the full payment of $1,077 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1077 for Moselle Barge & Bike, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 16 km
- Alken (Germany)
- 9 km
- Moselkern (Germany)
- 15 km
- Cochem (Germany)
- 14 km
- Zell (Mosel) (Germany)
- 10 km
- Traben-Trarbach (Germany)
- 5 km
- Bernkastel (Germany)
- 14 km
- Neumagen (Germany)
- 9 km
- Mehring (Germany)
- 15 km
- Trier (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,077 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Moselle Barge & Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Moselle Barge & Bike