Moselle Barge & Bike
- Our saving
- US $ 1,115
- Bike along the banks of Moselle
- Visit the fairytale Elty Castle
- Experience the city of Art Nouveau
- Explore Germany’s oldest wine village
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embark ship in Koblenz
- Day 2: By boat to Alken then cycle via Moselkern to Cochem (29km/18mi)
- Day 3: Cycle to Beilstein, then continue to the wine growing town of Zell (39km/24mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Traben-Trarbach and Bernkastel-Kues (43km/26mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Germany's oldest wine village, Neumagen-Dhron, on to Mehring (47km/29mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to Trier via Pfalzel (26-29km/16-18mi)
- Day 7: Cycle via Wasserbillig in Luxembourg to Saarburg (38km/23mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Saarburg
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RRittehouseWritten on August 30, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Trip was good in many ways. Would like better written instructions for self-guided ride along with potential stops to see. Guide was effective but English could be better. Felt that other guide was giving better description to other language. Boat staff... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard8th February 2019
Moselle Barge & Bike
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to MettlachOnly 2 seats left$43USD $1,386Based on Twin
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to MettlachOnly 2 seats left$43USD $1,386Based on Twin
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to MettlachOnly 2 seats left$43USD $1,386Based on Twin
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to MettlachOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,250Based on Twin
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Koblenz8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to MettlachOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,115Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Koblenz is the starting point and Mettlach is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 7 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 November 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 16 km
- Alken (Germany)
- 9 km
- Moselkern (Germany)
- 15 km
- Cochem (Germany)
- 14 km
- Zell (Mosel) (Germany)
- 10 km
- Traben-Trarbach (Germany)
- 5 km
- Bernkastel (Germany)
- 14 km
- Neumagen (Germany)
- 9 km
- Mehring (Germany)
- 15 km
- Trier (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,115 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Moselle Barge & Bike via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Moselle Barge & Bike