Mont Blanc Family Walk - France to Italy
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Les Houches and walk to Bionnassay (5hrs)
- Day 2: Descend to the grand Val Montjoie and continue to refuge (4.hrs)
- Day 3: Cross the Col du Bonhomme to refuge du Bonhomme (5hrs)
- Day 4: Walk via Les Chapieux to Refuge des Mottets (5hrs)
- Day 5: Enter Italy via the Col de la Seigne (4hrs)
- Day 6: Through the Val Veni & past the Miage Glacier to Rifugio Maison Vieille (4hrs)
- Day 7: Descend to Courmayeur (3hrs), trip concludes
- Tina Greener's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Matthew was amazing. World class guide. The tour description did not match the actual schedule (no gondola day #1). Unfortunately, those of us in good hiking fitness were held back by those less fit. That was frustrating to hike then wait over and over... Read more
- Colette Campbell Kealy's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Fab trip with excellent people - the route was slightly more challenging than described but was still enjoyable! Julien our guide was excellent with amazing knowledge of the area with a real passion for his job. Travelling in a group was the best way to... Read more
- D's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Julien was an amazing guide, being pacient with everybody, explaining everything and setting a good pace which everybody could follow. He worked very hard to get everything set, including all the packed lunches. Picasso is the best mule ever and Julien took... Read more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Les Houches is the starting point and Courmayeur is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 4 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 November 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Les Houches (France)
- 4 km
- Bionnassay (France)
- 13 km
- Col de la Seigne (France)
- 14 km
- Courmayeur (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,723 tours in Europe
- covered by 573 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc Family Walk - France to Italy via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 30,949 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours