Mont Blanc Classic
- Our saving
- US $ 1,316
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hut
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent..., well worth a look inside. Luggage transfers worked smoothly. Thanks UTracks for a great first experience self guiding and in the Loire! Read more
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentA tough hike at times, but really great fun. You can beat the experience of hiking around Mt Blanc! So glad I did this ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Le Tour begin walk to Trient (6-7hrs, +700m, -900m)
- Day 2: Walk to Champex (5.5 or 6.5hrs, +900m, -650m or +1300m, -1000m)
- Day 3: Bus to Ferret and cross the Grand Col Ferret to Elena (4hrs, +830m)
- Day 4: To Courmayeur (5 to 6hrs, +800m, -1600m)
- Day 5: Walk to Les Chapieux (8-9hrs, +1800m,-1490m, or 6hrs walk/bus +950m, -1004m)
- Day 6: Cross the Col du Bonhomme (2329m) to the Contamines Valley (5hrs, +930, -1300m)
- Day 7: Walk to Les Houches (5 or 7hrs, +700m, -800m)
- Day 8: Walk to Chamonix by the South Balcony (5hrs or 6.5hrs, +1500m), trip concludes
- Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 15, 2016
I enjoy running for about 20-30 mins every few days and walk quite a bit (but nothing excessive). Am I physically suitable for this trip? What if I get too exhausted?
I think that this tour will be manageable for you as long as you are fit and determined. This is a hike with a lot of ups and downs. You can possibly get a ride with the luggage transfer company or local transportation from one cabin to another, if you need a rest day. This tour is self -guided so you do have more flexibility.
- July 1, 2016
I enjoy running for about 20-30 mins every few days and walk quite a bit (but nothing excessive). Am I physically suitable for this trip?
This tour will be manageable for you as long as you are fit and determined :). This is a hike with a lot of ups and downs.
- July 1, 2016
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note will be given, which contains essential information about your trip - the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette13th February 2018
Mont Blanc Classic
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Chamonix8 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Les HouchesOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,316
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Chamonix8 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Les HouchesOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,316
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Chamonix8 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Les HouchesOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,316
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Chamonix8 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Les HouchesOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,316
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Chamonix8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Les HouchesOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,316
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Chamonix8 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Les HouchesOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,316
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Chamonix8 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Les HouchesOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,316
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Chamonix8 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Les HouchesOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,316
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Chamonix8 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Les HouchesOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,316
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Chamonix8 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Les HouchesOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,316
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Chamonix is the starting point and Les Houches is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 May 2018 the full payment of $1,316 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1316 for Mont Blanc Classic, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Chamonix (France)
- 17 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Champex (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- La Fouly (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Col de Grand Ferret (Switzerland)
- 34 km
- Col de la Seigne (France)
- 5 km
- Contamines Natural Reserve (France)
- 12 km
- Les Houches (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,316 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,433 tours in Europe
- covered by 191 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc Classic via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,517 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours