Mont Blanc Circuit
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,430
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Chamonix! With the self-guided tour Mont Blanc Circuit, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Chamonix, France and 4 other destinations in Europe. Mont Blanc Circuit is a small group tour that includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- PhuongWritten on July 2, 20173.5 - GoodI did the self guided mont blanc circuit and it was fantastic! The information I received from utracks prior to my departure covered everything I needed to know, and with accommodation organised through the company, all I had to do was pack and walk!Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback - we are glad you had a great trip!
- MLMicheleWritten on August 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe 10 day Mont Blanc Circuit was probably the best walk we have ever done! We were blessed with stunning weather, which set off the absolutely stunning alpine scenery. UTracks arranged all the accommodation and provided detailed maps and we were self guided, so had flexibility to walk at our own pace and stop and marvel at the views whenever we wanted to. Having luggage transferred from hotel to Refugio to hostel made the walk just that bit easier too! Great value and a wonderful experience - we couldn't have asked for more!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Le Tour, begin walk to Trient (6-7hrs, +700m, -900m)
- Day 2: Walk to Champex (6-7hrs, +1400m, -100m or +900m, -650m for the Bovine Trail)
- Day 3: To La Fouly (5-6hrs, +500m, -600m)
- Day 4: To Elena or La Ferret (6-7hrs, +900m, -900m)
- Day 5: To Courmayeur (5-7hrs, +800m, -1600m)
- Day 6: Walk to Les Chapieux (8-9hrs, +1800m,-1490m, or 6hrs walk/bus +950m, -1004m)
- Day 7: Cross the Col du Bonhomme (2329m) to the Contamines Valley (5hrs, +930, -1300m)
- Day 8: Walk to Bionnassay (5hrs, +400m, -200m)
- Day 9: Walk to Les Houches (2.5hrs, +500m, -700m)
- Day 10: Walk to Chamonix, trip concludes (4-5hrs or 9hrs, +1500m, -1100m)
- Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jefferey24th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Mont Blanc Circuit
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to ChamonixOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to ChamonixOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to ChamonixOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to ChamonixOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to ChamonixOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to ChamonixOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to ChamonixOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to ChamonixOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to ChamonixOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to ChamonixOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,430
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Chamonix.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 June 2018 the full payment of $1,430 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1430 for Mont Blanc Circuit, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 83 km.
- Chamonix (France)
- 18 km
- La Fouly (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Col de Grand Ferret (Switzerland)
- 34 km
- Col de la Seigne (France)
- 5 km
- Contamines Natural Reserve (France)
- 18 km
- Chamonix (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,430 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,680 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc Circuit via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mont Blanc Circuit