Mont Blanc Guided Walk
- Our saving
- US $ 1,047
- +5 Destinations
- Mont Blanc
- Rather Poor
- SMShaunWritten on October 3, 20184.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week as it doesn't do the full route. A couple of bus legs.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your review Shaun! The team at UTracks
- NNicolaWritten on August 29, 20175.0 - Excellent
A tough hike at times, but really great fun. You can beat the experience of hiking around Mt Blanc! So glad I did this trip, a highlight of my time in Europe. Good organisation throughout, office team very helpful.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThank you, Nicola!
- DDanaWritten on August 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did their Mont Blanc Guided Walk in early June. Loved it - such beautiful scenery and I loved walking in the snow. I really enjoyed the trip - it was well organised, fun, challenging at times. The guide was great - knowledgeable enough about the flora &... Read more
- KKKenjiWritten on August 23, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
What an amazing tour! It was definitely hard, but the view after walking for long hour is magnificent. And the people who joined the tour were kind.
- SMSaraWritten on August 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fantastic! Our guide, Tal, was kind, helpful, and an excellent guide. It was definitely a challenging walk with thousands of feet of elevation gained and lost each day, and anywhere from 9-15 miles hiked. We had one day of rain and cold which... Read more
- CMChrisWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - Excellent
The trip was wonderful. Maxim is one of a kind and he did a superb job as our guide. I strongly suggest this trip to anyone. The only thing is that they must be well prepared and fit for this trip.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewthanks for the great feedback, Chris!
- UTracksWritten on November 24, 20114.0 - Good
Overall a good trip through wonderful country. 2nd day was difficult for most because it was very steep walking on steep slopes & the condition of the track. Dorms were basic would have been better paying extra for own room.
- World ExpeditionsWritten on October 14, 20115.0 - Excellent
Delightful Trek, very civilized not at all like bushwalking in Tasmania. Guide provided valuable info each day (environment, culture & history).
- UTracksWritten on September 14, 20114.0 - Good
The attitude and competency of the leader was very good. Thank you for organising my attendance at such short notice.
- UTracksWritten on July 26, 20095.0 - Excellent
Loved the experience!!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in the Chamonix Valley, begin walk to Trient (6 hrs, 894m/2933ft)
- Day 2: Walk to Champex (6 hrs, 930m or 1082m/3051ft or 3450ft)
- Day 3: Bus to Ferret and cross the Grand Col Ferret to Elena (4 hrs, 830m/2723ft)
- Day 4: To Berthone (5-6 hrs, 750m/2460ft)
- Day 5: To Elisabetta Refuge (7hrs, 1100m/3600ft)
- Day 6: Walk to Bonhomme (7 hrs, 1150m/3773ft)
- Day 7: Walk to Notre Dame de La Gorge (4-5 hrs, 40m/131ft)
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are airport transfers included?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour price.
What time does the tour depart?
The group tour starts in Chamonix at 10 am.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Codi28th September 2018
Mont Blanc Guided Walk
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$32USD $1,047
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$32USD $1,047
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$32USD $1,047
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$32USD $1,047
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$32USD $1,047
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$32USD $1,047
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$32USD $1,047
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$32USD $1,047
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$32USD $1,047
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$32USD $1,047
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Chamonix.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 February 2019 the full payment of $1,047 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1047 for Mont Blanc Guided Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Chamonix (France)
- 17 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 15 km
- La Fouly (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Col de Grand Ferret (Switzerland)
- 34 km
- Col de la Seigne (France)
- 5 km
- Contamines Natural Reserve (France)
- 18 km
- Chamonix (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,047 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,106 tours in Europe
- covered by 311 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc Guided Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mont Blanc Guided Walk