Mont Blanc Guided Walk
- Tour Operator:
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 2 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
- Day 1 Arrive in the Chamonix Valley, begin walk to Trient (6hrs, +894m/2932ft)
- Day 2 Walk to Champex (6 hrs, 900m or 1300m/2953ft or 4265ft), transfer to La Fouly
- Day 3 Cross the Grand Col Ferret to Elena (5hrs, 900m/2953ft)
- Day 4 To Refuge Berthone (5-6 hrs, 631m/2070ft)
- Day 5 To Elisabetta Refuge (7hrs, 1100m/3600ft)
- Day 6 Walk to refuge Bonhomme (7hrs, 1150m/3773ft)
- Day 7 Walk to Notre Dame de La Gorge (4-5 hrs, 40m/131ft)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Operated by UTracks
Explore Europe Your Way with UTracks, the active European holiday specialists. Affordable, active, flexible and with a range of over 4 50 walking & cycling trips to 35 European countries - this is why travellers keep returning to UTracks. Choose from icons such as the Camino pilgrims path or Tour du Mont Blanc, or try something pioneering like cycling in the Baltics or Bike & Boat trips across the Mediterranean. Join a guided group or if you prefer a more individual experience, join a self guided trip which offers you the flexibility to travel at your own pace and often on the departure date you choose. Whether you prefer 2 or 4-star, small groups or self guided, land, river or sea - UTracks can help you explore Europe your way.Read more
Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- LLyanne· September 19th, 2022Overall it was excellent because of the spectacular scenery and our fabulous guide Max. We also stayed in good places and Max made us great meals. Unfortunately the rest of our group only spoke French so the experience was diminished because of this.... Show moreUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your 5-star review Lyanne. The Tour du Mont Blanc is an incredible experience! Our guided tours feature bilingual guides who endeavour to foster camaraderie among the group. We look forward to helping you plan your next active holiday in Europe.Trip date: September 2022
- Annette· September 11th, 2022The details could have been better. The starting point ‘alpine cafe’ the notes said your hotel will give you directions, the hotel and driver didn’t know and there are multiple ‘alpine cafes’ also I was told under no circumstances could I wear below the... Show moreUTracks commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback Annette. Since 2006, we’ve constantly revised our tours based on local regulations and traveller feedback and we really appreciate your notes. We trust you had a great time hiking around Mont Blanc.Trip date: August 2022
- KLKwan Hing· July 17th, 2022The tour route is good but there is room for improvement for accommodation and food arrangements, particularly the breakfast.UTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your 4-star review Kwan. We're glad you enjoyed hiking the Tour du Mont Blanc with us and we understand the accommodation en route reflects the rugged conditions of the trail.Trip date: July 2022
- AEAlexander· July 26th, 2021The choice of accommodation was good. Our group always stayed in the same sleeping quarters and did not mix with the other groups; this arrangement felt more secure due to Covid-19 restrictions. Fred our French guide did an outstanding job in trying to... Show moreUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your review Alexander. It was wonderful to hear of your experience. Many of our English speaking travellers were unable to travel on your departure, We are grateful to Fred for helping to make this aspect of your trip a positive one. Thanks... Show moreTrip date: July 2021
- SHSusan· October 3rd, 2019Sebastien was a fantastic guide with a quiet dry sense of humour. I loved his relationship with our mule who was well cared for. All the hikers carried part of the lunchtime picnic in our rucksacks to share together. The food was wholesome and I... Show moreUTracks commented on this reviewThank you indeed for your review of this fabulous walk. We hope to see you on another UTracks trip. Best wishes The Team at UTracksTrip date: September 2019
- ACAlan· August 29th, 2019A good tour through pretty scenery, but a bit disappointing compared to the spectacular mountains in the DolomitesUTracks commented on this reviewHi Alan, Thanks for your review. I actually did this tour last week instead of the Dolomites. I was blown away the how stunning the Alps are. The tour is great fun and a good challenge. Glad that I still have the Dolomites to explore!Trip date: August 2019
- CCColette· August 4th, 2019Fab trip with excellent people - the route was slightly more challenging than described but was still enjoyable! Julien our guide was excellent with amazing knowledge of the area with a real passion for his job. Travelling in a group was the best way to... Show moreUTracks commented on this reviewThanks indeed for your wonderful review. The team at UTracksTrip date: July 2019
- JCJean-Pierre· July 24th, 2019Weather was just perfect and we had a nice group, which made it even better. The only thing that bothered me is at the end for thé taxi, lots was not clear...UTracks commented on this reviewThank you for your review and great feedback. Please do contact our Ottawa office for more information about the taxi so we can look further into your concern. All the best from the Team at UTracksTrip date: July 2019
- RHRonnaluk· June 16th, 2019Good, Sabastain is the great GuideUTracks commented on this reviewExcellent to hear about Sebastian! We're thrilled you had an incredible time explore the Alps with us.Trip date: June 2019
- SMShaun· October 3rd, 2018Excellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week as it doesn't do the full route. A couple of bus legs.UTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your review Shaun! The team at UTracksTrip date: September 2018
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Sunday11 Jun, 2023Saturday17 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- Sunday18 Jun, 2023Saturday24 Jun, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- Sunday25 Jun, 2023Saturday1 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- Sunday2 Jul, 2023Saturday8 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- Sunday9 Jul, 2023Saturday15 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- Sunday16 Jul, 2023Saturday22 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- Sunday23 Jul, 2023Saturday29 Jul, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- Sunday30 Jul, 2023Saturday5 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- Sunday6 Aug, 2023Saturday12 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- Sunday13 Aug, 2023Saturday19 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- Sunday20 Aug, 2023Saturday26 Aug, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- Sunday27 Aug, 2023Saturday2 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- Sunday3 Sep, 2023Saturday9 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- Sunday10 Sep, 2023Saturday16 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- Sunday17 Sep, 2023Saturday23 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- Sunday24 Sep, 2023Saturday30 Sep, 2023EnglishSee Similar Tours For These Dates$1,390
- 15 Other Unavailable Departures
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are airport transfers included?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour price.
- What time does the tour depart?
The group tour starts in Chamonix at 10 am.
- Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
Good to Know
- EuroFrance and Italy
- Swiss FrancSwitzerland
- Plugs & Adapters
As a traveller from USA, Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa you will need an adaptor for types C, E, F, L, J.
- Type CFrance and Italy
- Type EFrance and Italy
- Type FFrance and Italy
- Type LItaly
- Type JSwitzerland
- These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis - Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether you need a visa or not depends on your nationality and where you wish to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you're planning to visit, you will need to apply for a visa in advance of your scheduled departure.
- Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Payment information
- For any tour departing before August 22nd, 2023 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after August 22nd, 2023, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- The following cards are accepted for "UTracks" tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Cancellation Policy
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- AccessibilitySome tours are not suitable for mobility-restricted traveller, however, some operators may be able to accommodate special requests. For any enquiries, you can contact our customer support team, who are ready and waiting to help you.
Keep Exploring Europe
- Mont Blanc: Hikes, Itineraries and Maps
- How to Get to Mont Blanc (from Geneva, Lyon & other)
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies
- Do I Need a Guide to Climb Mont Blanc?
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2023/2024
- Mont Blanc: Hikes, Itineraries and Maps
- Best Hiking Tours in The World 2023/2024
- Europe from Chamonix
- Europe Hiking & Trekking
- Small group tour
- Operators in Europe
- Mont Blanc Circuit
- Mont Blanc Guided Walk Tours in Western Europe
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Mont Blanc Circuit Tours
- Hiking & Trekking Tours
- Family Tours
- Mountain Hikes Tours
- Group Tours
- Fully Guided Tours
- Explorer Tours
- Mont Blanc
- Mont Blanc Circuit
- France tours
- Switzerland tours
- Italy tours