Mont Blanc Guided Walk
- Our saving
- US $ 1,036
- +5 Destinations
- Mont Blanc
- Rather Poor
- NNicolaWritten on August 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentA tough hike at times, but really great fun. You can beat the experience of hiking around Mt Blanc! So glad I did this trip, a highlight of my time in Europe. Good organisation throughout, office team very helpful.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThank you, Nicola!
- DDanaWritten on August 28, 20174.5 - ExcellentI did their Mont Blanc Guided Walk in early June. Loved it - such beautiful scenery and I loved walking in the snow. I really enjoyed the trip - it was well organised, fun, challenging at times. The guide was great - knowledgeable enough about the flora & fauna and geology, and made some great picnic lunches! Lots of local cheese, and hearty food at night. I stayed in dorms, which were comfortable enough. Good camaraderie among my fellow travellers too. A great trip.Show detailed ratings
- KKKenjiWritten on August 23, 20174.0 - GoodWhat an amazing tour! It was definitely hard, but the view after walking for long hour is magnificent. And the people who joined the tour were kind.Show detailed ratings
- SMSaraWritten on August 6, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe tour was fantastic! Our guide, Tal, was kind, helpful, and an excellent guide. It was definitely a challenging walk with thousands of feet of elevation gained and lost each day, and anywhere from 9-15 miles hiked. We had one day of rain and cold which was tough, but the weather the rest of the time was great! Most of the refuges were really lovely places, and though basic accommodation (4 minute, usually cold showers, shared beds, 6-25 people per room), it is part of the group trekking experience and the food was always plentiful and good. Our group was all lovely people - I expected international, but they were all French except for me and one other woman. The one downside was the meeting point - the company recommended staying in Chamonix, but the tour started in Notre Dame de la Gorge, which is a 40 minute train, 30 minute bus, AND 30 minute walk to reach from Chamonix. It would make more sense to offer transportation from Chamonix to the starting point as part of the tour (and raise the cost if necessary). Otherwise, it was a very well planned and executed tour, and I would be happy to travel with Utracks again!Show detailed ratings
- CMChrisWritten on July 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was wonderful. Maxim is one of a kind and he did a superb job as our guide. I strongly suggest this trip to anyone. The only thing is that they must be well prepared and fit for this trip.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewthanks for the great feedback, Chris!
- AnonymousWritten on November 24, 20114.0 - GoodOverall a good trip through wonderful country. 2nd day was difficult for most because it was very steep walking on steep slopes & the condition of the track. Dorms were basic would have been better paying extra for own room.
- AnonymousWritten on October 14, 20115.0 - ExcellentDelightful Trek, very civilized not at all like bushwalking in Tasmania. Guide provided valuable info each day (environment, culture & history).
- AnonymousWritten on September 14, 20114.0 - GoodThe attitude and competency of the leader was very good. Thank you for organising my attendance at such short notice.
- AnonymousWritten on July 26, 20095.0 - ExcellentLoved the experience!!!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in the Chamonix Valley, begin walk to Trient (6 hrs, 894m/2933ft)
- Day 2: Walk to Champex (6 hrs, 930m or 1082m/3051ft or 3450ft) blah
- Day 3: To La Fouly (6 hrs, 550m/1805ft)
- Day 4: Cross the Grand Col Ferret to Elena (4 hrs, 830m/2723ft)
- Day 5: To Elisabetta Refuge (6 hrs, 900m/5120ft)
- Day 6: Walk to Bonhomme (7 hrs, 1150m/3773ft)
- Day 7: Walk to Notre Dame de La Gorge (4-5 hrs, 40m/131ft)
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are airport transfers included?
Airport transfers are not included in the tour price.
What time does the tour depart?
The group tour starts in Chamonix at 10 am.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Mont Blanc Guided Walk
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayJun 16, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$43USD $1,036
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Chamonix7 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$43USD $1,036
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Chamonix.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $1,036 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1036 for Mont Blanc Guided Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Chamonix (France)
- 17 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 15 km
- La Fouly (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Col de Grand Ferret (Switzerland)
- 34 km
- Col de la Seigne (France)
- 5 km
- Contamines Natural Reserve (France)
- 18 km
- Chamonix (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,036 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc Guided Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mont Blanc Guided Walk