Mont Blanc Family Adventure
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
- Janice Iredale's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was wonderful The guide accommodation and food were amazing
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Courmayeur and walk to Berthone refuge (4hrs)
- Day 2: Walk to Refuge Elena (4.5hrs)
- Day 3: Walk to Switzerland (5hrs)
- Day 4: To the Valais des Hommes (5hrs)
- Day 5: To the high mountain pasture of Bovine and Forclaz Pass (4.5hrs)
- Day 6: Walk via the Balme Pass to Le Tour (5hrs)
- Day 7: Day walk to discover the Nature Reserve Aiguilles Rouges (3.5-5hrs), trip concludes
- Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Would I need to have trained in walking/hiking to be able to do this? What level of fitness is required?
You do need to be fit to take part in this walk, there are walks of around 5 hours each day. Although, the trip is aimed at families, so is one of our more gentler walks around Mt Blanc. We also have a guided walk for adults, which you might prefer.
What month/s are best for taking this tour?
The best time to hike is between June and September, although early departures may operate on an alternative route due to snow.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
Mont Blanc Family Adventure
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to La Tour0 seats leftUSD $960
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to La Tour0 seats leftUSD $960
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to La Tour0 seats leftUSD $960
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to La Tour0 seats leftUSD $960
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Courmayeur is the starting point and La Tour is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Mont Blanc Family Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Courmayeur (Italy)
- 18 km
- La Fouly (Switzerland)
- 15 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 45 km
- La Tour (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,718 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc Family Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,110 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours