Mont Blanc Family Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 1,027
- +2 Destinations
- La Tour
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week as it doesn't do the full route. A couple of bus legs.
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
we did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent. transportation of the bags went smoothly. the day hikes have been fantastic, yet some days have been rather long (day 3 (33km) & 4)... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Courmayeur and walk to Berthone refuge (4hrs)
- Day 2: Walk to Refuge Elena (4.5hrs)
- Day 3: Walk to Switzerland (5hrs)
- Day 4: To the Valais des Hommes (5hrs)
- Day 5: To the high mountain pasture of Bovine and Forclaz Pass (4.5hrs)
- Day 6: Walk via the Balme Pass to Le Tour (5hrs)
- Day 7: Day walk to discover the Nature Reserve Aiguilles Rouges (3.5hrs), trip concludes
- Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Would I need to have trained in walking/hiking to be able to do this? What level of fitness is required?
You do need to be fit to take part in this walk, there are walks of around 5 hours each day. Although, the trip is aimed at families, so is one of our more gentler walks around Mt Blanc. We also have a guided walk for adults, which you might prefer.
What month/s are best for taking this tour?
The best time to hike is between June and September, although early departures may operate on an alternative route due to snow.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Mont Blanc Family Adventure
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$32USD $1,027
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$32USD $1,027
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$32USD $1,027
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$32USD $1,027
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$32USD $1,027
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$32USD $1,027
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$32USD $1,027
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to La Tour6 seats left$32USD $1,027
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Courmayeur is the starting point and La Tour is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $1,027 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1027 for Mont Blanc Family Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Courmayeur (Italy)
- 18 km
- La Fouly (Switzerland)
- 15 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 45 km
- La Tour (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,027 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc Family Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,442 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours