Mont Blanc Family Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 960
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hut
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent..., well worth a look inside. Luggage transfers worked smoothly. Thanks UTracks for a great first experience self guiding and in the Loire! Read more
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentA tough hike at times, but really great fun. You can beat the experience of hiking around Mt Blanc! So glad I did this ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Courmayeur and walk to Berthone refuge (4hrs)
- Day 2: Walk to Refuge Elena (4.5hrs)
- Day 3: Walk to Switzerland (5hrs)
- Day 4: To the Valais des Hommes (5hrs)
- Day 5: To the high mountain pasture of Bovine and Forclaz Pass (4.5hrs)
- Day 6: Walk via the Balme Pass to Le Tour (5hrs)
- Day 7: Day walk to discover the Nature Reserve Aiguilles Rouges (3.5-5hrs), trip concludes
- Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2016
Would I need to have trained in walking/hiking to be able to do this? What level of fitness is required?
You do need to be fit to take part in this walk, there are walks of around 5 hours each day. Although, the trip is aimed at families, so is one of our more gentler walks around Mt Blanc. We also have a guided walk for adults, which you might prefer.
- March 1, 2016
What month/s are best for taking this tour?
The best time to hike is between June and September, although early departures may operate on an alternative route due to snow.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Mont Blanc Family Adventure
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to La Tour6 seats left$40USD $960
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to La Tour0 seats left$40USD $960Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to La Tour6 seats left$40USD $960
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to La Tour6 seats left$40USD $960
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to La Tour0 seats left$40USD $960Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to La Tour6 seats left$40USD $960
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to La Tour6 seats left$40USD $960
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Courmayeur7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to La Tour6 seats left$40USD $960
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroItaly and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Courmayeur is the starting point and La Tour is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $960 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $960 for Mont Blanc Family Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Courmayeur (Italy)
- 18 km
- La Fouly (Switzerland)
- 15 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 45 km
- La Tour (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $960 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc Family Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours