Mont Blanc Encompassed
- Our saving
- US $ 1,445
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Les Houches, begin walk to Miage (6-8hrs, 1100m/3609ft ascent)
- Day 2: Walk to Bonhomme (6-8hrs, 1300m/4265ft ascent)
- Day 3: To Elizabetha (6-8hrs, 960m/3150ft ascent)
- Day 4: To Berthone (5-7hrs, 1100m/3609ft ascent)
- Day 5: To Elena (5-7hrs, 704m/2310ft ascent)
- Day 6: Walk to La Fouly (5-6hrs, 624m/2047ft ascent)
- Day 7: Walk to Champex (5hrs, 600m/1969ft ascent)
- Day 8: Walk to Trient (5-7hrs, 1100m/3609ft ascent)
- Day 9: Walk to Lac Blanc (6hrs, 900m/2952ft ascent)
- Day 10: Walk to Chamonix, bus to Les Houches, trip concludes (5-6hrs)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- DDWritten on July 26, 20195.0 - Excellent
Julien was an amazing guide, being pacient with everybody, explaining everything and setting a good pace which everybody could follow. He worked very hard to get everything set, including all the packed lunches. Picasso is the best mule ever and Julien took... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your review!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What's the cost of double room supplement?
The rate is $1349 plus double room supplement - 3 nights dorm / 2 nights quad / 4 nights double from US $170.
What are the inclusions of this tour?
9 nights in mountain refuges/gîte-hostels in dormitories (upgrade to 2 nights dorm, 2 nights quad room and 5 nights double room - surcharge applies)
luggage transfer by mule (max 7kgs - early and late season departures use luggage van for transfer)
International Mountain Leader *internal transfers by cable car and local bus.
- Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ashish5th March 2019
Mont Blanc Encompassed
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to Chamonix0 seats left$45USD $1,445Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayAug 26, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to Chamonix0 seats left$45USD $1,445Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$45USD $1,445
- MondaySep 2, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$45USD $1,445
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$45USD $1,445
- MondaySep 9, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$45USD $1,445
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Chamonix.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 31 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 31 October 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Chamonix (France)
- 10 km
- Mont Blanc (France)
- 23 km
- Col de Grand Ferret (Switzerland)
- 6 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 17 km
- Chamonix (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,445 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,047 tours in Europe
- covered by 570 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc Encompassed via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mont Blanc Encompassed