Mont Blanc Encompassed
- Our saving
- US $ 1,421
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hut
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent..., well worth a look inside. Luggage transfers worked smoothly. Thanks UTracks for a great first experience self guiding and in the Loire! Read more
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentA tough hike at times, but really great fun. You can beat the experience of hiking around Mt Blanc! So glad I did this ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Les Houches, begin walk to Miage (6-8hrs, 1100m/3609ft ascent)
- Day 2: Walk to Bonhomme (6-8hrs, 1300m/4265ft ascent)
- Day 3: To Elizabetha (6-8hrs, 960m/3150ft ascent)
- Day 4: To Berthone (5-7hrs, 1100m/3609ft ascent)
- Day 5: To Elena (5-7hrs, 704m/2310ft ascent)
- Day 6: Walk to La Fouly (6-8hrs, 624m/2047ft ascent)
- Day 7: Walk to Champex (5-7hrs, 600m/1969ft ascent)
- Day 8: Walk to Trient (5-7hrs, 1100m/3609ft ascent)
- Day 9: Walk to Lac Blanc (6-8hrs, 1700m/5577ft ascent)
- Day 10: Walk to Chamonix/Les Houches, trip concludes (5-6hrs)
- Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 18, 2016
What's the cost of double room supplement?
The rate is $1349 plus double room supplement - 3 nights dorm / 2 nights quad / 4 nights double from US $170.
- February 1, 2016
What are the inclusions of this tour?
9 nights in mountain refuges/gîte-hostels in dormitories (upgrade to 2 nights dorm, 2 nights quad room and 5 nights double room - surcharge applies)
luggage transfer by mule (max 7kgs - early and late season departures use luggage van for transfer)
International Mountain Leader *internal transfers by cable car and local bus.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joan13th January 2018
Mont Blanc Encompassed
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Chamonix0 seats left$59USD $1,421
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Chamonix0 seats left$59USD $1,421
- MondayJul 2, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Chamonix0 seats left$59USD $1,421
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to Chamonix0 seats left$59USD $1,421
- MondayJul 16, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayJul 25, 2018to Chamonix0 seats left$59USD $1,421
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to Chamonix0 seats left$59USD $1,421
- MondayJul 30, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Chamonix0 seats left$59USD $1,421
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Chamonix0 seats left$59USD $1,421
- MondayAug 13, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Chamonix6 seats left$59USD $1,421
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Chamonix6 seats left$59USD $1,421
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Chamonix.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 June 2018 the full payment of $1,421 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1421 for Mont Blanc Encompassed, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Chamonix (France)
- 10 km
- Mont Blanc (France)
- 23 km
- Col de Grand Ferret (Switzerland)
- 6 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 17 km
- Chamonix (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,421 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,662 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc Encompassed via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,753 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours