Mont Blanc Encompassed
- Our saving
- US $ 1,430
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week as it doesn't do the full route. A couple of bus legs.
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
we did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent. transportation of the bags went smoothly. the day hikes have been fantastic, yet some days have been rather long (day 3 (33km) & 4)... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Les Houches, begin walk to Miage (6-8hrs, 1100m/3609ft ascent)
- Day 2: Walk to Bonhomme (6-8hrs, 1300m/4265ft ascent)
- Day 3: To Elizabetha (6-8hrs, 960m/3150ft ascent)
- Day 4: To Berthone (5-7hrs, 1100m/3609ft ascent)
- Day 5: To Elena (5-7hrs, 704m/2310ft ascent)
- Day 6: Walk to La Fouly (5-6hrs, 624m/2047ft ascent)
- Day 7: Walk to Champex (5hrs, 600m/1969ft ascent)
- Day 8: Walk to Trient (5-7hrs, 1100m/3609ft ascent)
- Day 9: Walk to Lac Blanc or Vallorcine (6-8hrs, 1700m/5577ft ascent)
- Day 10: Walk to Chamonix, bus to Les Houches, trip concludes (5-6hrs)
- Mont Blanc
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What's the cost of double room supplement?
The rate is $1349 plus double room supplement - 3 nights dorm / 2 nights quad / 4 nights double from US $170.
What are the inclusions of this tour?
9 nights in mountain refuges/gîte-hostels in dormitories (upgrade to 2 nights dorm, 2 nights quad room and 5 nights double room - surcharge applies)
luggage transfer by mule (max 7kgs - early and late season departures use luggage van for transfer)
International Mountain Leader *internal transfers by cable car and local bus.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Deborah31st October 2018
Mont Blanc Encompassed
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$60USD $1,430
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$60USD $1,430
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$60USD $1,430
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$60USD $1,430
- MondayJul 15, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayJul 24, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$60USD $1,430
- MondayJul 22, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$60USD $1,430
- MondayJul 29, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayAug 7, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$60USD $1,430
- MondayAug 5, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayAug 14, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$60USD $1,430
- MondayAug 12, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayAug 21, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$60USD $1,430
- MondayAug 19, 2019from Chamonix10 DaysWednesdayAug 28, 2019to Chamonix6 seats left$60USD $1,430
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Chamonix.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 February 2019 the full payment of $1,430 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1430 for Mont Blanc Encompassed, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Chamonix (France)
- 10 km
- Mont Blanc (France)
- 23 km
- Col de Grand Ferret (Switzerland)
- 6 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 17 km
- Chamonix (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,430 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Mont Blanc Encompassed via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,692 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours