Loire Valley Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,296
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Blois! With the self-guided tour Loire Valley Cycle, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Blois, France and 4 other destinations in France. Loire Valley Cycle includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- ENEWritten on November 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentI travelled solo on the self guided Loire Valley Cycle. This was my first experience self guiding and it was a great introduction. The cycle routes mainly along cycle paths and country roads were usually well marked and the route notes & overview maps provided helped me to find my way – a few wrong turns here and there when I wasn’t paying attention, all part of the experience! Locals were always welcoming and went out of their way to help. The mix of 2 and 3 star hotels were well chosen for their charm with good locations, simple & plentiful continental breakfasts, delicious 3-4 course dinners if you choose the half board option for all nights (I was fit to bursting by the last day) and staff were always courteous. One of the highlights was the hotel in Chitenay which had a peaceful outdoor courtyard where dinner was served as we had good weather and a pool to make the most of the last of summer in September. The bikes were sturdy and suitable to the mostly flat terrain with rolling hills, typical for a wine growing region where you also have the opportunity for wine tasting and visiting the many chateaux along the way. The standout chateau was in Chambord – impressive just from the outside alone, well worth a look inside. Luggage transfers worked smoothly. Thanks UTracks for a great first experience self guiding and in the Loire!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Blois
- Day 2: Cycle to Amboise (42km / 26mi)
- Day 3: Round cycle through the vineyards of Montlouis and return to Ambois (31km / 19mi)
- Day 4: Cycle through the Cher Valley to Chenonceaux (14 or 55km / 8.5 or 34mi)
- Day 5: Pass through vineyards to Chitenay (40km / 25mi)
- Day 6: To Russy Forest & Beauregard (16km / 10mi) or Beauregard & Sologne (47km / 29mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Blois via the famous Château of Cheverny (50km / 31mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Blois
- Main Page Video
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sarah27th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Loire Valley Cycle
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Blois8 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to BloisOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Blois8 DaysTuesdayMay 8, 2018to BloisOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Blois8 DaysWednesdayMay 9, 2018to BloisOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Blois8 DaysThursdayMay 10, 2018to BloisOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Blois8 DaysFridayMay 11, 2018to BloisOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Blois8 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to BloisOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Blois8 DaysSundayMay 13, 2018to BloisOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 7, 2018from Blois8 DaysMondayMay 14, 2018to BloisOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 8, 2018from Blois8 DaysTuesdayMay 15, 2018to BloisOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 9, 2018from Blois8 DaysWednesdayMay 16, 2018to BloisOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,296Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Blois.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 June 2018 the full payment of $1,296 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1296 for Loire Valley Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 93 km.
- Blois (France)
- 33 km
- Amboise (France)
- 11 km
- Chenonceaux (France)
- 29 km
- Chitenay (France)
- 7 km
- Cheverny (France)
- 14 km
- Blois (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,296 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,806 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Loire Valley Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Loire Valley Cycle