Iceland Winter Adventure
- Discover the most isolated locations
- Hiking in snowshoes
- Open air baths, frozen waterfalls
- Travel with impressive super-jeeps
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Thingvellir National Park, Barnafoss & Hraunfossar waterfalls (2-3hrs)
- Day 2: Visit Hveravellir, known for its geothermal activity (3hrs)
- Day 3: Series of small hikes in Gullfoss-Geysir-Háifoss waterfall- Þjórsárdalur –Hekla (3-4hrs)
- Day 4: See the immense crater of Ljótipollur, then to mountain hut in Landmannalaugar (3-4hrs)
- Day 5: Return to Reykjavik via Tungná river and Hjálparfoss waterfall (2hrs), trip ends
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can someone under the age of 18 years old join this tour?
As this is a physically challenging trip we would need to approve the participation of anyone under the age of 18 to ensure the activities are appropriate to their abilities.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Iceland Winter Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 39 km
- Tingvellir (Iceland)
- 50 km
- Barnafossar (Iceland)
- 70 km
- Hveravellir (Iceland)
- 66 km
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 47 km
- Hekla (Iceland)
- 30 km
- Landmannalaugar (Iceland)
- 139 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Iceland Winter Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,110 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours