Haute Route - Switzerland
- Our saving
- US $ 1,376
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Le Chable, transfer to Les Ruinettes (2200m), trek to Louvie (7hrs)
- Day 2: Louvie to Praz Fleury (7hrs)
- Day 3: Praz Fleury to Les Hauderes (7hrs)
- Day 4: Les Hauderes to Grimmentz (5hrs)
- Day 5: Grimmentz to Grüben (7hrs)
- Day 6: Grüben to Zermatt, bus or train to Zermatt Valley (7hrs)
- Day 7: Trek along the flanks of the Matterhorn, trip concludes Zermatt (4hrs)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- TGTinaWritten on August 18, 20194.0 - Good
Matthew was amazing. World class guide. The tour description did not match the actual schedule (no gondola day #1). Unfortunately, those of us in good hiking fitness were held back by those less fit. That was frustrating to hike then wait over and over... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewHi Tina, we're glad to hear your guide Matthew was amazing and that you had a terrific trip. We've taken on board your feedback - we do have an honest grading system where we rank our trips according to fitness levels and abilities. The Team at UTracks.
- RMrupinderWritten on July 8, 20184.5 - Excellent
The food in las heurdes hotel was terribleShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThank you for providing your feedback. We will liaise with the hotel to determine why the food was not good during your stay. Thanks again for your review.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
Haute Route - Switzerland
- Upcoming departures
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SundayJun 28, 2020from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Zermatt6 seats left$14USD $1,376
- SundayJul 5, 2020from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Zermatt6 seats left$14USD $1,376
- SundayJul 12, 2020from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Zermatt6 seats left$14USD $1,376
- SundayJul 19, 2020from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdayJul 25, 2020to Zermatt6 seats left$14USD $1,376
- SundayJul 26, 2020from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdayAug 1, 2020to Zermatt6 seats left$14USD $1,376
- SundayAug 2, 2020from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to Zermatt6 seats left$14USD $1,376
- SundayAug 9, 2020from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdayAug 15, 2020to Zermatt6 seats left$14USD $1,376
- SundayAug 16, 2020from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdayAug 22, 2020to Zermatt6 seats left$14USD $1,376
- SundayAug 23, 2020from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdayAug 29, 2020to Zermatt6 seats left$14USD $1,376
- SundayAug 30, 2020from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdaySep 5, 2020to Zermatt6 seats left$14USD $1,376
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Le Chable is the starting point and Zermatt is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 5 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 5 February 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Le Chable (France)
- 8 km
- Louvie (Switzerland)
- 16 km
- Les Haudères (Switzerland)
- 21 km
- Gruben (Switzerland)
- 21 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,376 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,693 tours in Europe
- covered by 533 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Haute Route - Switzerland