Haute Route - Switzerland
ends on 21 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,251
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Le Chable and end in Zermatt! With the hiking & trekking tour Haute Route - Switzerland, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Le Chable, France and 4 other destinations in Europe. Haute Route - Switzerland includes an expert guide and more.
- Rather Poor
- RMrupinderWritten on July 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terribleShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThank you for providing your feedback. We will liaise with the hotel to determine why the food was not good during your stay. Thanks again for your review.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Le Chable, transfer to Les Ruinettes (2200m), trek to Louvie (7hrs)
- Day 2: Louvie to Praz Fleury (7hrs)
- Day 3: Praz Fleury to Les Hauderes (7hrs)
- Day 4: Les Hauderes to Grimmentz (5hrs)
- Day 5: Grimmentz to Grüben (7hrs)
- Day 6: Grüben to Zermatt, bus or train to Zermatt Valley (7hrs)
- Day 7: Trek along the flanks of the Matterhorn, trip concludes Zermatt (4hrs)
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Haute Route - Switzerland
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$39USD $1,251
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$39USD $1,251
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$39USD $1,251
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$39USD $1,251
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$39USD $1,251
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$39USD $1,251
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$39USD $1,251
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Le Chable7 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$39USD $1,251
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Le Chable is the starting point and Zermatt is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 September 2018 the full payment of $1,251 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1251 for Haute Route - Switzerland, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 66 km.
- Le Chable (France)
- 8 km
- Louvie (Switzerland)
- 16 km
- Les Haudères (Switzerland)
- 21 km
- Gruben (Switzerland)
- 21 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,251 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,694 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Haute Route - Switzerland via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Haute Route - Switzerland