Countryside of IJssel Lake
- Our saving
- US $ 1,334
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
- Tracey S's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentOur family really enjoyed this trip. Lots of other kids on board to keep our children amused and plenty of easy flat cy... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...ime – and the opportunity to eat more well-deserved apple pie! Thanks UTracks for a great week in Holland. Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive and explore Hoorn
- Day 2: Cycle coastline of IJssel Lake to Rijs (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle past rural villages to Ossenzijl (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Cycle via Weerribben National Park to Giethoorn and on to Zwartsluis (40km/25mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Kampen and visit Elburg en route to Harderwijk (70km/43.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle across woods and moorland to Nijkerk and on to Eemnes (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Weesp via Naarden-Vesting, one of the finest walled towns (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Weesp
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 1, 2016
Do you have any departures in September for this trip?
This bike and barge tour will not have any departures in September. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Justine29th January 2018
Countryside of IJssel Lake
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- WednesdayMay 9, 2018from Hoorn8 DaysWednesdayMay 16, 2018to WeespOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334
- WednesdayMay 16, 2018from Hoorn8 DaysWednesdayMay 23, 2018to WeespOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Hoorn8 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to WeespOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Hoorn8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to WeespOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Hoorn8 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to WeespOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Hoorn8 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to WeespOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Hoorn8 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to WeespOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Hoorn8 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to WeespOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Hoorn8 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to WeespOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Hoorn8 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to WeespOnly 2 seats left$56USD $1,334
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hoorn is the starting point and Weesp is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 June 2018 the full payment of $1,334 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1334 for Countryside of IJssel Lake, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hoorn (Netherlands)
- 24 km
- IJsselmeer lake (Netherlands)
- 14 km
- Rijs (Netherlands)
- 41 km
- Giethoorn (Netherlands)
- 23 km
- Kampen (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Elburg (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Harderwijk (Netherlands)
- 17 km
- Nijkerk (Netherlands)
- 16 km
- Eemnes (Netherlands)
- 16 km
- Weesp (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,334 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,806 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Countryside of IJssel Lake via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,797 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours