Countryside of IJssel Lake
- Our saving
- US $ 1,439
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive and explore Hoorn
- Day 2: Cycle coastline of IJssel Lake to Rijs (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle past rural villages to Ossenzijl (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Cycle via Weerribben National Park to Giethoorn and on to Zwartsluis (40km/25mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Kampen and visit Elburg en route to Harderwijk (70km/43.5mi)
- Day 6: Cycle across woods and moorland to Nijkerk and on to Eemnes (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Weesp via Naarden-Vesting, one of the finest walled towns (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Weesp
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you have any departures in September for this trip?
This bike and barge tour will not have any departures in September. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Countryside of IJssel Lake
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Hoorn8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to WeespOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Hoorn8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to WeespOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Hoorn8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to WeespOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Hoorn8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to WeespOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Hoorn8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to WeespOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Hoorn8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to WeespOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Hoorn8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to WeespOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Hoorn8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to WeespOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Hoorn8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to WeespOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,439
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Hoorn8 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to WeespOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,439
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hoorn is the starting point and Weesp is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $1,439 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1439 for Countryside of IJssel Lake, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hoorn (Netherlands)
- 24 km
- IJsselmeer lake (Netherlands)
- 14 km
- Rijs (Netherlands)
- 41 km
- Giethoorn (Netherlands)
- 23 km
- Kampen (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Elburg (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Harderwijk (Netherlands)
- 17 km
- Nijkerk (Netherlands)
- 16 km
- Eemnes (Netherlands)
- 16 km
- Weesp (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,439 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Countryside of IJssel Lake via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,220 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours