Around IJssel Lake
- Our saving
- US $ 1,339
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- ADannaWritten on August 19, 20172.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Please check further with HAT Tours for a further understanding of the many issues surrounding this tour. It was sub standard in every way with the one exception of the leader who was most patient and knowledgeable about biking and the area. Hat tours and... Read more
- UUTracksWritten on October 11, 20085.0 - Excellent
We loved the trip and everything about it. We especially found the guide to be very interesting, informative and nice to be around. He had an incredible knowledge about everything as he talked.Review collected by UTracks
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Amsterdam, join barge and cruise to Hoorn for warm up cycle (15km/9.5mi)
- Day 2: Cycle through ancient villages and stop for walk in port of Lemmer (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through the Friesland province and continue to Weerribben NP (35km/21.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Giethoorn (Venice of the North) or canoe / bike in Weerribben (40km/25mi)
- Day 5: Travel to Zwartsluis and visit the Hanseatic town of Kampen (40km/25mi)
- Day 6: Visit Elburg, a must see fortified town and Harderwijk (55km/34mi)
- Day 7: Cycle past traditional fishing villages en route to Amsterdam (60km/37mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes Amsterdam
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How strenuous is the cycling?
Holland is a great place to cycle and relatively flat, so quite an easy cycle. There are also electric bikes available for an additional fee if you did think that perhaps you couldn't cope on a regular pushbike. And we do need medical forms signed off before you travel. So provided your doctor thinks you are ok to travel, you should be fine on an easy option cycle.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather23rd September 2018
Around IJssel Lake
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Amsterdam6 seats left$56USD $1,339Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Amsterdam6 seats left$56USD $1,339Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Amsterdam8 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Amsterdam6 seats left$56USD $1,339Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Amsterdam.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 June 2019 the full payment of $1,339 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1339 for Around IJssel Lake, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 32 km
- Hoorn (Netherlands)
- 49 km
- Lemmer (Netherlands)
- 27 km
- Giethoorn (Netherlands)
- 10 km
- Vollenhove (Netherlands)
- 14 km
- Kampen (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Elburg (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Harderwijk (Netherlands)
- 50 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,339 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,861 tours in Europe
- covered by 483 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Around IJssel Lake via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Around IJssel Lake