Grand Combin Traverse
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 57:50:32
- Our saving
- US $ 968
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Fionnay! With the hiking & trekking tour Grand Combin Traverse, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Fionnay, Switzerland and 3 other destinations in Europe. Grand Combin Traverse is a small group tour that includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...nd Vicenza. A jam-packed itinerary that left me wanting more – thanks UTracks! Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet at Mauvoisin in the Bagnes Valley and walk to Chanrion (6hrs)
- Day 2: Walk via the Fenetre Durand trail to the Aosta Valley in Italy (6hrs)
- Day 3: Walk through the Aosta Valley with views to Mont Blanc (7hrs)
- Day 4: Cross the Great St Bernard Pass (2469m), overnight hospice (7hrs)
- Day 5: Return to Switzerland and walk through the Entremont Valley (6hrs)
- Day 6: Traverse the eastern slopes of the Grand Combins (6hrs)
- Day 7: Return to Mauvoisin with views of Corbassière Glacier, trip concludes (6hrs)
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Megan5th November 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Grand Combin Traverse
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Fionnay7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Fionnay6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $152$1,120-14%USD $968
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Fionnay7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Fionnay6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $152$1,120-14%USD $968
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Fionnay7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Fionnay6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $152$1,120-14%USD $968
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Fionnay7 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Fionnay6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $152$1,120-14%USD $968
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Fionnay7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Fionnay6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $152$1,120-14%USD $968
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Fionnay7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Fionnay6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $152$1,120-14%USD $968
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Fionnay7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Fionnay6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $152$1,120-14%USD $968
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Fionnay7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Fionnay6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $152$1,120-14%USD $968
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Fionnay7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Fionnay6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $152$1,120-14%USD $968
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Fionnay7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Fionnay6 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $152$1,120-14%USD $968
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Fionnay.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2018 the full payment of $968 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $968 for Grand Combin Traverse, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 117 km.
- Fionnay (Switzerland)
- 26 km
- Chanrion (Switzerland)
- 58 km
- Aosta (Italy)
- 23 km
- Grand Combin (Switzerland)
- 11 km
- Fionnay (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $968 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,672 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Grand Combin Traverse via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,739 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours