GHT Makalu & Everest Traverse via Sherpani Col
- Tour Operator:
- World Expeditions
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 16 to 80
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Namche Bazar
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu
- Day 2: Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 3: Fly Kathmandu to Tumlingtar, drive to Num (1040m).
- Day 4: Trek to Seduwa (1500m), walk approx. 4.5hrs
- Day 5: Trek to Tashigaon (2100m), walk approx. 5hrs
- Day 6-7: Trek to Kongma Danda (3500m), walk approx. 7hrs.
- Day 8-10: Trek to Dobato & Yangla Kharka (3557m). Rest day
- Day 11-12: Trek to Langmale Kharka (4400m / 5hrs) & rest/acclimatisation day
- Day 13-14: To Makalu Base Camp (4870m), rest/acclimatisation day.
- Day 15-16: To Swiss Base Camp (5150m/5-6hrs)
- Day 17-18: To Sherpani Col Base Camp (5700m/6-7hrs), cross Sherpani Col (6180m) to Baruntse High Camp (West Col @ 6100m), walk approx. 10-12hrs
- Day 19-21: Cross West Col to Honku Basin & Amphu Labsta Base (5400m)
- Day 22: Cross Amphu Labsta (5845m) to Chukung (4730m), approx. 10-12 hrs.
- Day 23-24: Trek to Dingboche (4360m), Dzongla (4843m)
- Day 25: Cross Cho La to Gokyo (4759m)
- Day 26: At Gokyo, ascend Gokyo Ri (5483m)
- Day 27: Trek to Renjo La high camp, walk approx. 4hrs.
- Day 28: Cross Renjo La to Taranga (4368m/6.5hrs)
- Day 29: To Thame (3820m/3hrs).
- Day 30: Trek to Namche (3440m), walk approx. 5 hrs.
- Day 31-32: Trek to Ghat (2600m/ 6hrs) & Lukla (2800m/ 2hrs)
- Day 33: To Kathmandu by air (1330m)
- Day 34: Trip concludes Kathmandu
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
Reviews About This Operator
- Katherine· June 6th, 2018Overall, the trip matched the itinerary well, so potential travelers have a good idea of what to expect. The rating... Show more
- Monika· December 6th, 2017I joined World Expeditions for my first trekking holiday in Nepal and had such an amazing experience! Firstly, the... Show more
- Fidelma· January 21st, 2020Attentive guides. Flexible and accommodating. Mostly good quality hotels and guesthouses. Overall a great adventure... Show more
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Tuesday22 Mar, 2022EnglishSunday24 Apr, 2022Multiple Room Types$6,1800% Interest Instalments
Frequently Asked Questions
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Nepal
- Nepal Travel Guide
- Nepalese Himalayas - Best Mountains to Climb
- 10 Best Hiking & Trekking Companies (with Reviews)
- Your Guide to Planning a Private Hike 2021 | TourRadar
- Nepal from Kathmandu
- Nepal Hiking & Trekking
- 34 days Nepal
- Operators in Asia
- Hiking & Trekking tours
- Himalaya Mountains tours
- Nepal tours
- Asia tours
- Himalaya Mountains