Greek Islands Bike & Boat
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 09:56:03
- Our saving
- US $ 1,910
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Piraeus! With the discovery tour Greek Islands Bike & Boat, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Piraeus, Greece and 7 other destinations in Greece. Greek Islands Bike & Boat includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Boat
- Rather Poor
- ENEWritten on November 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentI travelled solo on the guided Greek Islands Bike & Boat. I booked as twinshare and was paired up with another same sex traveller. Our group, who were a mix of nationalities and ages, all got on really well. A semi retired couple in their 70s were fitter than a few of us. The beautiful and cozy standard category boat “Panagiota” was our accommodation for the week and perfect for swimming off each day – sometimes twice a day! All cabins are ensuite and made for a good sleep, storage space is limited though we managed with 2 people and suitcases. The friendly crew made you feel right at home and cooked up delicious feasts, including a fresh seafood lunch one day which stood out as one of the many highlights. The 21 speed hybrid bikes were good quality and super lightweight compared to what I ride at home, they suited the terrain which is mountainous though pushing is still required as is effort to earn some stunning views – definitely worth it and we always cooled off with a swim at the end! The guides always looked out for our safety and motivated us while exploring some of the lesser visited Cyclade islands with typical whitewashed houses, on quiet island roads passing through the villages. We had two guides, one leading and the other following at the rear as we had the luxury of taking our time on the rides. Everything came together so well, I would happily do the same tour again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Board boat in Piraeus
- Day 2: Explore Kythnos Island (25km/15mi)
- Day 3: Cruise to Seriphos, cycle to the Byzantine monastery, cruise to Siphnos (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle the central highlands of Siphnos to Kastro then cruise to Syros (18km/11.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to the stunning beach of Galissas, cruise to Mykonos (30km/19mi)
- Day 6: Cross to Tinos and cycle to Tarambados, cruise to Kea (25km/15.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Ioulis in the mountains, return to Piraeus (25km/15.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Islands by Bike and Boat
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Greek Islands Bike & Boat
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to Piraeus0 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to Piraeus0 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Piraeus6 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Piraeus0 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Piraeus0 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Piraeus0 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Piraeus0 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Piraeus6 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Piraeus0 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Piraeus.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 June 2018 the full payment of $1,910 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1910 for Greek Islands Bike & Boat, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 377 km.
- Piraeus (Greece)
- 92 km
- Kythnos (Greece)
- 29 km
- Seriphos (Greece)
- 48 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 38 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 8 km
- Delos (Greece)
- 19 km
- Tinos (Greece)
- 72 km
- Kea (Greece)
- 72 km
- Piraeus (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,910 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,745 tours in Europe
- covered by 202 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greek Islands Bike & Boat via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Islands Bike & Boat