Greek Islands Bike & Boat
- Our saving
- US $ 2,203
- +7 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Rather Poor
- ENEWritten on November 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I travelled solo on the guided Greek Islands Bike & Boat. I booked as twinshare and was paired up with another same sex traveller. Our group, who were a mix of nationalities and ages, all got on really well. A semi retired couple in their 70s were fitter... Read more
- JTJohnWritten on September 8, 20154.0 - Good
Mixed experience. Booked through Utracks, which has contract with a German company - Island Hopping - which was entirely responsible for trip (most passengers booked directly with Island Hopping). Utracks provided poor information in advance - the written... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback John. Its great to read your review and we do agree that this trip is a favourite with all our clients. Our written material is carefully prepared so we were surprised to read that you found it inaccurate. We have also sent a number of staff on the tour to verify the information we are providing. We do advise that although the boats have sails, unless conditions are good, the captain relies on the motor. The maximum cycle distance on the trip is 35km so we are not sure why your group cycled 50km. It is certainly mountainous. Lower deck cabins by their proximity to the engine will have more noise. We were surprised you were told there would not be noise - can you please email us direct with further details. Best wishes from the team at UTracks
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Board boat in Piraeus/Athens
- Day 2: Explore Kythnos Island (25km/15mi)
- Day 3: Cruise to Seriphos, round cycle to the Byzantine monastery, cruise to Siphnos (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle the central highlands of Siphnos to Kastro then cruise to Kea (18km/11mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to the white sand Otzias beach and return to Korissia, cruise to Poros (25km/15mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to a monastery and Russian Bay before returning to the boat (23km/14mi)
- Day 7: Cycle on Aegina island to the Sanctuary of Aphaia, return to Athens (35km/22mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Islands by Bike and Boat
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
Greek Islands Bike & Boat
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Piraeus0 seats left$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Piraeus6 seats left$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Piraeus0 seats left$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Piraeus0 seats left$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Piraeus0 seats left$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Piraeus6 seats left$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Piraeus6 seats left$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Piraeus6 seats left$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Piraeus$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Piraeus.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 January 2019 the full payment of $2,203 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2203 for Greek Islands Bike & Boat, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Piraeus (Greece)
- 92 km
- Kythnos (Greece)
- 29 km
- Seriphos (Greece)
- 48 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 38 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 8 km
- Delos (Greece)
- 19 km
- Tinos (Greece)
- 72 km
- Kea (Greece)
- 72 km
- Piraeus (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,203 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,456 tours in Europe
- covered by 268 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greek Islands Bike & Boat via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Islands Bike & Boat