Greek Islands Bike & Boat
Save up to 75% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,203
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Piraeus! With the bicycle tour Greek Islands Bike & Boat, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Piraeus, Greece and 7 other destinations in Greece. Greek Islands Bike & Boat includes an expert guide and more.
- Rather Poor
- ENEWritten on November 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentI travelled solo on the guided Greek Islands Bike & Boat. I booked as twinshare and was paired up with another same sex traveller. Our group, who were a mix of nationalities and ages, all got on really well. A semi retired couple in their 70s were fitter than a few of us. The beautiful and cozy standard category boat “Panagiota” was our accommodation for the week and perfect for swimming off each day – sometimes twice a day! All cabins are ensuite and made for a good sleep, storage space is limited though we managed with 2 people and suitcases. The friendly crew made you feel right at home and cooked up delicious feasts, including a fresh seafood lunch one day which stood out as one of the many highlights. The 21 speed hybrid bikes were good quality and super lightweight compared to what I ride at home, they suited the terrain which is mountainous though pushing is still required as is effort to earn some stunning views – definitely worth it and we always cooled off with a swim at the end! The guides always looked out for our safety and motivated us while exploring some of the lesser visited Cyclade islands with typical whitewashed houses, on quiet island roads passing through the villages. We had two guides, one leading and the other following at the rear as we had the luxury of taking our time on the rides. Everything came together so well, I would happily do the same tour again.Show detailed ratings
- JTJohnWritten on September 8, 20154.0 - GoodMixed experience. Booked through Utracks, which has contract with a German company - Island Hopping - which was entirely responsible for trip (most passengers booked directly with Island Hopping). Utracks provided poor information in advance - the written material was an embarrassment, given number of errors, inaccuracies and contradictions, leading to inconveniences (e.g. was instructed to bring air mattress for lounging on deck, but deck had comfortable mattresses already). Worse, was told my below-deck room would be quiet at night since boat not moving then...but electric generator was running all night, which was extremely noisy. Was told they'd raise sails a few times during trip; on board, crew said they never do (so it's not a sailing trip, just a motor boat that could sail if they wanted to). Biking was grueling - not "level 2" but more like "level 4" - longest ride was 50 km, with very steep hills, in brutal heat. There was much to like about the operator, boat and trip, but also some serious weaknesses, so I had a mixed experience and wouldn't return. But other passengers seemed to like it more than I did, so you may too.Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback John. Its great to read your review and we do agree that this trip is a favourite with all our clients. Our written material is carefully prepared so we were surprised to read that you found it inaccurate. We have also sent a number of staff on the tour to verify the information we are providing. We do advise that although the boats have sails, unless conditions are good, the captain relies on the motor. The maximum cycle distance on the trip is 35km so we are not sure why your group cycled 50km. It is certainly mountainous. Lower deck cabins by their proximity to the engine will have more noise. We were surprised you were told there would not be noise - can you please email us direct with further details. Best wishes from the team at UTracks
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Board boat in Piraeus
- Day 2: Explore Kythnos Island (25km/15mi)
- Day 3: Cruise to Seriphos, cycle to the Byzantine monastery, cruise to Siphnos (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle the central highlands of Siphnos to Kastro then cruise to Syros (18km/11.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to the stunning beach of Galissas, cruise to Mykonos (30km/19mi)
- Day 6: Cross to Tinos and cycle to Tarambados, cruise to Kea (25km/15.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Ioulis in the mountains, return to Piraeus (25km/15.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Islands by Bike and Boat
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Greek Islands Bike & Boat
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Piraeus6 seats left$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Piraeus6 seats left$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Piraeus$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Piraeus$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Piraeus$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Piraeus6 seats left$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Piraeus6 seats left$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Piraeus6 seats left$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Piraeus6 seats left$92USD $2,203Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Piraeus.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 November 2018 the full payment of $2,203 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2203 for Greek Islands Bike & Boat, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 377 km.
- Piraeus (Greece)
- 92 km
- Kythnos (Greece)
- 29 km
- Seriphos (Greece)
- 48 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 38 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 8 km
- Delos (Greece)
- 19 km
- Tinos (Greece)
- 72 km
- Kea (Greece)
- 72 km
- Piraeus (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,203 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,819 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greek Islands Bike & Boat via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Islands Bike & Boat