Greek Islands Bike & Boat
- Our saving
- US $ 2,420
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Board boat in Piraeus/Athens
- Day 2: Explore Kythnos Island (25km/15mi)
- Day 3: Cruise to Seriphos, round cycle to the Byzantine monastery, cruise to Siphnos (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle the central highlands of Siphnos to Kastro then cruise to Kea (18km/11mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to the white sand Otzias beach and return to Korissia, cruise to Poros (25km/15mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to a monastery and Russian Bay before returning to the boat (23km/14mi)
- Day 7: Cycle on Aegina island to the Sanctuary of Aphaia, return to Athens (35km/22mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- ENEWritten on November 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I travelled solo on the guided Greek Islands Bike & Boat. I booked as twinshare and was paired up with another same sex traveller. Our group, who were a mix of nationalities and ages, all got on really well. A semi retired couple in their 70s were fitter... Read more
- JTJohnWritten on September 8, 20154.0 - Good
Mixed experience. Booked through Utracks, which has contract with a German company - Island Hopping - which was entirely responsible for trip (most passengers booked directly with Island Hopping). Utracks provided poor information in advance - the written... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback John. Its great to read your review and we do agree that this trip is a favourite with all our clients. Our written material is carefully prepared so we were surprised to read that you found it inaccurate. We have also sent a number of staff on the tour to verify the information we are providing. We do advise that although the boats have sails, unless conditions are good, the captain relies on the motor. The maximum cycle distance on the trip is 35km so we are not sure why your group cycled 50km. It is certainly mountainous. Lower deck cabins by their proximity to the engine will have more noise. We were surprised you were told there would not be noise - can you please email us direct with further details. Best wishes from the team at UTracks
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Greek Islands by Bike and Boat
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debbie15th July 2019
Greek Islands Bike & Boat
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Piraeus0 seats left$69USD $2,226Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Piraeus0 seats left$69USD $2,226Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Piraeus0 seats left$69USD $2,226Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Piraeus0 seats left$69USD $2,226Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 25, 2020from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayMay 2, 2020to Piraeus6 seats left$75USD $2,420Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayMay 9, 2020to Piraeus6 seats left$75USD $2,420Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Piraeus6 seats left$75USD $2,420Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 16, 2020from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayMay 23, 2020to Piraeus6 seats left$75USD $2,420Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Piraeus6 seats left$75USD $2,420Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Piraeus6 seats left$75USD $2,420Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Piraeus.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 8 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 8 November 2019, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Piraeus (Greece)
- 92 km
- Kythnos (Greece)
- 29 km
- Seriphos (Greece)
- 48 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 38 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 8 km
- Delos (Greece)
- 19 km
- Tinos (Greece)
- 72 km
- Kea (Greece)
- 72 km
- Piraeus (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,420 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,050 tours in Europe
- covered by 567 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greek Islands Bike & Boat via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Islands Bike & Boat