Greek Islands Bike & Boat
Corners of the World Sale
ends on 25 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,910
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Piraeus! With the bicycle tour Greek Islands Bike & Boat, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Piraeus, Greece and 7 other destinations in Greece. Greek Islands Bike & Boat includes an expert guide and more.
- Rather Poor
- ENEWritten on November 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentI travelled solo on the guided Greek Islands Bike & Boat. I booked as twinshare and was paired up with another same sex traveller. Our group, who were a mix of nationalities and ages, all got on really well. A semi retired couple in their 70s were fitter than a few of us. The beautiful and cozy standard category boat “Panagiota” was our accommodation for the week and perfect for swimming off each day – sometimes twice a day! All cabins are ensuite and made for a good sleep, storage space is limited though we managed with 2 people and suitcases. The friendly crew made you feel right at home and cooked up delicious feasts, including a fresh seafood lunch one day which stood out as one of the many highlights. The 21 speed hybrid bikes were good quality and super lightweight compared to what I ride at home, they suited the terrain which is mountainous though pushing is still required as is effort to earn some stunning views – definitely worth it and we always cooled off with a swim at the end! The guides always looked out for our safety and motivated us while exploring some of the lesser visited Cyclade islands with typical whitewashed houses, on quiet island roads passing through the villages. We had two guides, one leading and the other following at the rear as we had the luxury of taking our time on the rides. Everything came together so well, I would happily do the same tour again.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Board boat in Piraeus
- Day 2: Explore Kythnos Island (25km/15mi)
- Day 3: Cruise to Seriphos, cycle to the Byzantine monastery, cruise to Siphnos (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 4: Cycle the central highlands of Siphnos to Kastro then cruise to Syros (18km/11.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to the stunning beach of Galissas, cruise to Mykonos (30km/19mi)
- Day 6: Cross to Tinos and cycle to Tarambados, cruise to Kea (25km/15.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Ioulis in the mountains, return to Piraeus (25km/15.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
- Greek Islands by Bike and Boat
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Greek Islands Bike & Boat
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Piraeus0 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Piraeus0 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Piraeus6 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Piraeus8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Piraeus0 seats left$80USD $1,910Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Piraeus.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2018 the full payment of $1,910 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1910 for Greek Islands Bike & Boat, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 377 km.
- Piraeus (Greece)
- 92 km
- Kythnos (Greece)
- 29 km
- Seriphos (Greece)
- 48 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 38 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 8 km
- Delos (Greece)
- 19 km
- Tinos (Greece)
- 72 km
- Kea (Greece)
- 72 km
- Piraeus (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,910 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,722 tours in Europe
- covered by 241 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Greek Islands Bike & Boat via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Islands Bike & Boat