Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 64:25:39
- Our saving
- US $ 1,051
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Vienna! With the self-guided tour Hungarian Rhapsody, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Vienna, Austria and 6 other destinations in Europe. Hungarian Rhapsody includes more.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Suzanne Seyghal Buckingham's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodGreat way to explore two countries in one trip. Lots of highlights, including characterful towns and endless empty white... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vienna
- Day 2: Cycle along the Danube to Bad Deutsch Altenburg/surroundings (42km/26mi)
- Day 3: Follow the Danube to Bratislava (26km/16mi)
- Day 4: Cycle past delightful villages to baroque city of Györ (50km/31mi)
- Day 5: Visit the stud of Babolna, then through rolling hills to Komarno (57km/35.5mi)
- Day 6: To the Danube Bend and Esztergom (52km/32.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle along Szentendre Island and continue by bike/boat to Budapest (62km/38.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Vienna8 DaysFridayOct 5, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,142Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,142Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,142Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayOct 20, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,066Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,051Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,051Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,051Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Vienna8 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,128Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,128Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Vienna.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $1,051 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1051 for Hungarian Rhapsody, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 466 km.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 40 km
- Bad Deutsch-Altenburg (Austria)
- 15 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 65 km
- Gyor (Hungary)
- 84 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 28 km
- Szentendre (Hungary)
- 20 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,051 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hungarian Rhapsody via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21,997 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours