- Our saving
- US $ 1,062
- Tsze Chan's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
It was a well-designed tour - at times it may seem a bit more difficult than expected in terms of the slopes, but once arrived at the destination, I understand why - the scenery was just exceptional. We had time to visit sites, stopped and enjoyed the... Read more
- ArthurGreaves's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
This was a lovely cycling tour with a great guide and driver.
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vienna
- Day 2: Cycle along the Danube to Bad Deutsch Altenburg/surroundings (42km/26mi)
- Day 3: Follow the Danube to Bratislava (26km/16mi)
- Day 4: Cycle past delightful villages to baroque city of Györ (50km/31mi)
- Day 5: Visit the stud of Babolna, then through rolling hills to Komarno (57km/35.5mi)
- Day 6: To the Danube Bend and Esztergom (52km/32.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle along Szentendre Island and continue by bike/boat to Budapest (62km/38.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Karina, 44 years old13th October 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,062Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,062Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$33USD $1,062Based on Twin
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Vienna8 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Vienna8 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Vienna8 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Vienna8 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,140Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Vienna.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 January 2019 the full payment of $1,062 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1062 for Hungarian Rhapsody, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 40 km
- Bad Deutsch-Altenburg (Austria)
- 15 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 65 km
- Gyor (Hungary)
- 84 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 28 km
- Szentendre (Hungary)
- 20 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,062 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,465 tours in Europe
- covered by 274 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hungarian Rhapsody via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,458 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours