ends on 22 Jul 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,077
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Vienna! With the self-guided tour Hungarian Rhapsody, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Vienna, Austria and 6 other destinations in Europe. Hungarian Rhapsody is a small group tour that includes more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Bicycle, Boat
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Carol Hitchon's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Goodplan included visits to "castles" but castle were closed on days of visits which was quite disappointing. Castles were ... Read more
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Vienna
- Day 2: Cycle along the Danube to Bad Deutsch Altenburg/surroundings (42km/26mi)
- Day 3: Follow the Danube to Bratislava (26km/16mi)
- Day 4: Cycle past delightful villages to baroque city of Györ (50km/31mi)
- Day 5: Visit the stud of Babolna, then through rolling hills to Komarno (57km/35.5mi)
- Day 6: To the Danube Bend and Esztergom (52km/32.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle along Szentendre Island and continue by bike/boat to Budapest (62km/38.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Vienna8 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Vienna8 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Vienna8 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Vienna8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to ViennaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,212Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Vienna.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 September 2018 the full payment of $1,077 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1077 for Hungarian Rhapsody, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 466 km.
- Vienna (Austria)
- 40 km
- Bad Deutsch-Altenburg (Austria)
- 15 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 65 km
- Gyor (Hungary)
- 84 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 28 km
- Szentendre (Hungary)
- 20 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 214 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,077 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,717 tours in Europe
- covered by 242 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hungarian Rhapsody via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19,037 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours