- Our saving
- US $ 1,785
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- BBarbaraCallaghanWritten on August 8, 20183.5 - Good
We liked the tour, and the two-night stays, with the optional suggestions for the day between. Our greatest difficulty was with the route notes that often did not match with the signage along the way. At times, we were very confused and reluctant to... Read moreShow detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your review Barbara. This has been a longstanding trip for us and feedback on the route notes has always been positive. But things do change so we will be sure to get out on the trail soon to review our notes. GPS in the mountains should not be relied on in our opinion but we agree it is a useful tool when used in conjunction with maps and route notes. Thank you again for your valuable feedback.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Gosau
- Day 2: Hike to Hofpürgel Hutte with overnight backpack (4-5hrs)
- Day 3: Descend to the Türlwand, overnight Ramsau on Dachstein (6hrs)
- Day 4: Rest day in Ramsau
- Day 5: Ascend Dachstein Glacier, walk to Guttenberg Lodge with overnight backpack (4-5hrs)
- Day 6: Walk to Grafenbergalm and on to a hotel above Gröbming (6hrs)
- Day 7: Walk via Notgasse (6-7hrs), or continue to descend to Bad Mitterndorf (6-7 hrs)
- Day 8: Train to Bad Aussee, walk to Obertrauner Höhenweg then boat to Hallstatt (4-5 hrs)
- Day 9: Visit caves and ride the Krippenstein cable car
- Day 10: Walk to Bad Goisern, and on to Goiserer lodge with overnight backpack (7hrs)
- Day 11: Walk to Gosau (2-3hrs)
- Day 12: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Chelsea20th February 2019
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Gosau12 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Gosau12 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Gosau12 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Gosau12 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Gosau12 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Gosau12 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Gosau12 DaysThursdayJul 18, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Gosau12 DaysFridayJul 19, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Gosau12 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Gosau12 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Gosau.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 August 2019 the full payment of $1,785 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1785 for Dachstein Circuit, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Gosau (Austria)
- 21 km
- Ramsau (Austria)
- 14 km
- Dachstein Ice Caves (Austria)
- 10 km
- Grafenbergalm (Austria)
- 8 km
- Viehbergalm (Austria)
- 6 km
- Steinitzenalm (Austria)
- 4 km
- Bad Mitterndorf (Austria)
- 13 km
- Bad Aussee (Austria)
- 11 km
- Hallstatt (Austria)
- 9 km
- Gosau (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,785 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,741 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dachstein Circuit via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Dachstein Circuit