Save up to 75% across the globe
ends in 60:32:45
- Our saving
- US $ 1,603
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Gosau! With the self-guided tour Dachstein Circuit, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Gosau, Austria and 8 other destinations in Austria. Dachstein Circuit includes more.
- Rather Poor
- BBarbaraCallaghanWritten on August 8, 20183.5 - GoodWe liked the tour, and the two-night stays, with the optional suggestions for the day between. Our greatest difficulty was with the route notes that often did not match with the signage along the way. At times, we were very confused and reluctant to proceed without finding local people to confirm the route. You dont want to be at the wrong elevation, far out of the way, late in the day and on tired legs. We have done these hiking tours using a number of different companies, but this is the most trouble we have had following confusing directions. A GPS overlay is easily available technology, and should be provided as a matter of safety.....Show detailed ratingsUTracks commented on this reviewThanks for your review Barbara. This has been a longstanding trip for us and feedback on the route notes has always been positive. But things do change so we will be sure to get out on the trail soon to review our notes. GPS in the mountains should not be relied on in our opinion but we agree it is a useful tool when used in conjunction with maps and route notes. Thank you again for your valuable feedback.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Gosau
- Day 2: Hike to Hofpürgel Hutte with overnight backpack (4-5hrs)
- Day 3: Descend to the Türlwand, overnight Ramsau on Dachstein (6hrs)
- Day 4: Rest day in Ramsau
- Day 5: Ascend Dachstein Glacier, walk to Guttenberg Lodge with overnight backpack (4-5hrs)
- Day 6: Walk to Grafenbergalm and on to a hotel above Gröbming (6hrs)
- Day 7: Walk via Notgasse (6-7hrs), or continue to descend to Bad Mitterndorf (6-7 hrs)
- Day 8: Walk to Bad Aussee, continue to Obertrauner Höhenweg then boat to Hallstatt (7hrs)
- Day 9: Visit caves and ride the Krippenstein cable car
- Day 10: Visit Hallstatt salt mines, walk to Bad Goisern, with overnight backpack (7hrs)
- Day 11: Walk to Gosau (2-3hrs)
- Day 12: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Gosau12 DaysMondayOct 8, 2018to GosauOnly 2 seats left$67USD $1,603Based on Twin Share
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Gosau12 DaysTuesdayOct 9, 2018to GosauOnly 2 seats left$67USD $1,603Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Gosau12 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to GosauOnly 2 seats left$67USD $1,603Based on Twin Share
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Gosau12 DaysThursdayOct 11, 2018to GosauOnly 2 seats left$67USD $1,603Based on Twin Share
- MondayJul 1, 2019from Gosau12 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Gosau12 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Gosau12 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Gosau12 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin Share
- FridayJul 5, 2019from Gosau12 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Gosau12 DaysWednesdayJul 17, 2019to GosauOnly 2 seats left$74USD $1,785Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Gosau.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 November 2018 the full payment of $1,603 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1603 for Dachstein Circuit, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 95 km.
- Gosau (Austria)
- 21 km
- Ramsau (Austria)
- 14 km
- Dachstein Ice Caves (Austria)
- 10 km
- Grafenbergalm (Austria)
- 8 km
- Viehbergalm (Austria)
- 6 km
- Steinitzenalm (Austria)
- 4 km
- Bad Mitterndorf (Austria)
- 13 km
- Bad Aussee (Austria)
- 11 km
- Hallstatt (Austria)
- 9 km
- Gosau (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,603 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,827 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Dachstein Circuit via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Dachstein Circuit